AMAZING. GOD BLESS AMERICA! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

AMAZING. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

It’s my fault Kansas is going to win. I said before the tournament nobody was paying attention to them because they always seem to lose in the tournament when they shouldn’t. It appears the odds are catching up this year. The NCAA is getting what it deserves for having turned a blind eye to the FBI.

Kansas has been in all of the Final Fours (4) since 1993 held in the Superdome. In the last two, they've made it to the title game and have come up the bridesmaid. Perhaps, tomorrow night, the third time is the charm?

Kansas has been in all of the Final Fours (4) since 1993 held in the Superdome. In the last two, they've made it to the title game and have come up the bridesmaid. Perhaps, tomorrow night, the third time is the charm?
If they win the NCAA needs to vacate the championship. All the schools involved in the FBI probe need to have wins vacated going back to the time of the probe.
That's only fair to all the schools who weren't involved in the cheating.

here's the thing. 99% of duke fans are sad to see coach K go. why ? well they played in the final 4 again.
you won't see quite the same consensus of opinion from syracuse fans when JB steps down. why ?

The RAT is gone!!!

f664298aa5c7554496fc503909b94466_400x400.jpeg

If they win the NCAA needs to vacate the championship. All the schools involved in the FBI probe need to have wins vacated going back to the time of the probe.
That's only fair to all the schools who weren't involved in the cheating.
Was the FBI probe going on at the same time as the NCAA was investigating the Syracuse program? I'm sure the NCAA was aware of the probe and how bad what would be revealed and they still came after the Syracuse program with maximum force. Now the cheating programs are unscathed and Sean Miller was a celebrity at the NIT.

Think that was a shot at the refs. The missed FT line was a shot at the kid.

So you don’t think he meant that Mark Williams missed (out on) free throws that he would have made if the refs had called all the fouls committed against him. LOL.

In fairness it wasn’t a shot at Williams, but an observation that he was hampered by foul trouble, ie; “never in the game”.
That’s very different than saying a player “doesn’t get it” (Anselem),or they “don’t know what they’re doing” (Jesse), or they “haven’t done anything all year” (Benny).
When I see people being critical of theses truthful statements by a coach, I know they really wish coaches would speak in platitudes and generalizations. It's more comfortable.

When I see people being critical of theses truthful statements by a coach, I know they really wish coaches would speak in platitudes and generalizations. It's more comfortable.
Old coaching adage:
“Critique in private, but praise in public”.

Plenty of opportunities for JB to get his point across to the young men, w/out tossing them under the bus in an after-the-game presser. Whether in sports or business, that’s just not good coaching.