Amazing how Butler | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Amazing how Butler

Umm

• stupid poll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • stupid poll

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Still, incredibly stupid pass - worst inbound play ever.

Hey, let's do this - throw it up really super-soft in the center of the court! Let's see what happens boys!!! - Mark Few

Still, incredibly stupid pass - worst inbound play ever.

Hey, let's do this - throw it up really super-soft in the center of the court! Let's see what happens boys!!! - Mark Few
It blows my mind that it was John Stockton's kid who made that boneheaded pass.

Did the Butler dude just shove him to half court so he could intercept that pass?

Yes. Getting away with that bullshit is why I hate everything about butler.

Of course he pushed off. He shoved the giant version of Kelly Leak.

Horrible play by Gonzaga , I can't stand Butler but if your going to do that your going to lose.

It blows my mind that it was John Stockton's kid who made that boneheaded pass.

Worst pass ever - still, I'm not sure you can just put two hands in someone's back and push them 10 feet up court. lol

I don't know, great ending, and Gonzaga deserves to lose just for throwing that stupid pass.

Did the Butler dude just shove him to half court so he could intercept that pass?

No. The center cut to half court right as the pass went up. Very unfortunate timing but the butler player did NOT push the seven footer. Even if he wanted to he couldn't.

Worst pass ever - still, I'm not sure you can just put two hands in someone's back and push them 10 feet up court. lol

I don't know, great ending, and Gonzaga deserves to lose just for throwing that stupid pass.

Sounds mild compared to the KJo suplex from 2010.