Amazing line from Babers postgame... | Syracusefan.com

Amazing line from Babers postgame...

Rocco

Watching you.
"I guarantee you people aren't excited about playing us. The 4 teams that are left, they're not saying 'oh goodie, here comes Syracuse'. I guarantee you that, I guarantee you that."

The confidence. He knows. Back through another wall I go.

I watched Mark Recht's pressed before this game and he was awful. Maybe he is better in the locker room but Dino exudes quiet confidence and loads of energy and control. Obviously his locker room speeches are inspiring but I think he generally exhibits qualities of a great leader. His demeanor is perfect for a team with something to prove.

"I guarantee you people aren't excited about playing us. The 4 teams that are left, they're not saying 'oh goodie, here comes Syracuse'. I guarantee you that, I guarantee you that."

We played the #8 team in the country in their house and had a chance to tie the game in the last 1-2 minutes (down 8 at midfield).

I'm not sure that most of the top 25 could do that.

We beat the #2 team in the country.

I'm very sure that most of the top 25 couldn't do that.

Should we be in the T25? Absolutely not. We're 4-4 w/ a loss to MTSU. Are we currently one of the 25 best teams in the country? You better believe it. We're dangerous.

We played the #8 team in the country in their house and had a chance to tie the game in the last 1-2 minutes (down 8 at midfield).

Should we be in the T25? Absolutely not. We're 4-4 w/ a loss to MTSU. Are we currently one of the 25 best teams in the country? You better believe it. We're dangerous.

Perfect post

Babers' team is dangerous, for sure.

This team needs this bye week, and then bring it together (running game, passing, defense) for the games that fans will remember.

Well said. We're one of the top 25 teams in the country through 8 weeks. We've played the toughest schedule to date and have fared pretty damn well.

Reminder that this is still a roster at only 70-75% capacity for this system. Next year's class adds quality depth across the board.

Yes, GREAT line.

I also love what he said when talking about Dungey... "He's fearless, he's wreckless and we love him".

Gotta stop bringing up MTSU as a negative on the season. Brent Stockstill was seen as one of the better QBs for the upcoming draft. He's out for the season. They haven't been the same since. A game they shouldn't have lost, but MTSU was one of the better non P5 teams in the nation last year.

Gotta stop bringing up MTSU as a negative on the season. Brent Stockstill was seen as one of the better QBs for the upcoming draft. He's out for the season. They haven't been the same since. A game they shouldn't have lost, but MTSU was one of the better non P5 teams in the nation last year.

That’s all true - but I think if they have any other DC, they lose.

All the coaches left on our schedule are wondering if the Orange are as good as they seem, and Dino is messaging:

A60guJCdf867C.gif

Dino has charisma. He is a great salesmen for the program. This is really important because he is a great interview and will continue to get lots of air time that money just can't buy.

Which is a huge plus for us... as long as he stays with us.

Every program that is reeling for their next coach must be drooling over him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom