Amile Jefferson visiting Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Amile Jefferson visiting Kentucky

SkanSU

Starter
It seems to me that we have cooled off a bit on Jefferson. I may be wrong but we seem to be putting our eggs into the DC2 and Noel basket. Kentucky has now jumped in and he is taking an official this weekend. With Carter probably to Kansas and Parks likely to OSU Kentucky seems to be getting left out in the cold for the Bigs.

In fact they still have only one recruit (unusual for them)

It seems to me that we have cooled off a bit on Jefferson. I may be wrong but we seem to be putting our eggs into the DC2 and Noel basket. Kentucky has now jumped in and he is taking an official this weekend. With Carter probably to Kansas and Parks likely to OSU Kentucky seems to be getting left out in the cold for the Bigs.

In fact they still have only one recruit (unusual for them)
I cannot even imagine what a Grant, Coleman, Noel line would look like...

It's looking shaky for UK when it comes to bigs for 2012. Wouldn't shock me if Cal tries to sneak back into the Mitch McGary battle, which has been kind of quiet since he fell back from committing to Michigan.

It's looking shaky for UK when it comes to bigs for 2012. Wouldn't shock me if Cal tries to sneak back into the Mitch McGary battle, which has been kind of quiet since he fell back from committing to Michigan.
Definitely interesting to watch... With Davis and Jones 99% sure to leave UK after this season, let's take a look at the top bigs in 2012 left on the board, by ranking

McGary
Coleman
Carter
Jefferson

If McGary chooses elsewhere, Coleman chooses SU, and Carter possibly to Kansas as mentioned by SkanSU, UK may be very very thin up front in 2012-2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom