Class of 2015 - Amir Ealey (PA) Signed LOI | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Amir Ealey (PA) Signed LOI

If we can lock down pickard and a WR then call it a wrap that would work for me. Are KJ and Prater def. out ? Kj's twitter still lists him as a SYR commit.

I haven't heard that either KJ or Prater has qualified yet.

College football isn't complex?
It's not too complex that a DE who played TE in HS wouldn't be able to play a little TE in college, especially in goal-line situations. It's not the complexity that limits playing both ways as much as it is the physicality of it. But, I don't see why Ealey couldn't get in as a TE in the right circumstances, and I believe, that was the nature of the post that you replied to.

I think were planning on 3 or 4th more

Hale
Stocker
Crawford
Shepperd

are the group we have at top of the list but Pickard is the wildcard

I think were planning on 3 or 4th more

Hale
Stocker
Crawford
Shepperd

are the group we have at top of the list but Pickard is the wildcard

I agree. With Harvey transferring and if there is one more transfer left as some have suggested that should leave 3 spots. Are any of the four you list possible January enrollees?

I knew you'd be the one take the bait.

You love to poop on our recruiting with these obvious statements. Of course it needs to be better - but why the need to crap on a kids parade?!

I didn't say "we've arrived" or "that's it - we won recruiting this year!" - just that I liked these last few commits and that some douchnozzle would come here are take a dump.

Don't forget to wipe.
Wow! Orange on Orange hate crime I love it. Simmer down dude and leave the bathroom function references out of it- it's offensive and adds nothing to the board other than to display your level of intellect. We all want an infusion of high caliber recruits and more of them. Stating this fact may be obvious to some, and not so obvious to others. What is obvious is that our talent level needs improving, and this level of recruit is one step in that direction.

Statesman1 said:
Wow! Orange on Orange hate crime I love it. Simmer down dude and leave the bathroom function references out of it- it's offensive and adds nothing to the board other than to display your level of intellect. We all want an infusion of high caliber recruits and more of them. Stating this fact may be obvious to some, and not so obvious to others. What is obvious is that our talent level needs improving, and this level of recruit is one step in that direction.

Poor moment. Guy just grinds me.

Agree on the recruit, obviously.

All this is true, but keep the following in mind as well; not every 5-star pans out, and not every 2-star is a bust.

I agree. With Harvey transferring and if there is one more transfer left as some have suggested that should leave 3 spots. Are any of the four you list possible January enrollees?
don't think so

All this is true, but keep the following in mind as well; not every 5-star pans out, and not every 2-star is a bust.
Very true- there are few absolutes in recruiting. After years of fielding teams mainly consisting of our famous "under the radar" recruits I'm happy we're mixing it up with and winning more of these battles for this type of player. This class is shaping up very nicely!

Wow...great news! Another talented bookend is always needed, especially versatile ones. Welcome to the Hill Ealey!

Just a little tidbit...

He has stated that no matter who might offer him now he is not reopening his recruitment. Loves Daousts' honesty in telling it how it is. The staff has told him that he could be another Chandler Jones.
He is currently working on his speed. He is at 4.7 40yd dash wants to get to 4.5 by the time he gets on campus.

Just a little tidbit...

He has stated that no matter who might offer him now he is not reopening his recruitment. Loves Daousts' honesty in telling it how it is. The staff has told him that he could be another Chandler Jones.
He is currently working on his speed. He is at 4.7 40yd dash wants to get to 4.5 by the time he gets on campus.
A DL running a 4.5 when he steps on campus holy jingle balls, that would be fun to witness.

Just a little tidbit...

That's great to hear. We really have some talented DE's coming in. Not sure how they will pan out, but from a physical standpoint, Ealey, Sheppard, and Levine will give us a dimension on the end that we don't really have on the roster outside of Ron Thompson.

That's great to hear. We really have some talented DE's coming in. Not sure how they will pan out, but from a physical standpoint, Ealey, Sheppard, and Levine will give us a dimension on the end that we don't really have on the roster outside of Ron Thompson.
Did you forget about Slayton?

Did you forget about Slayton?

No, not really. I like him as a prospect, but he seems to be more in the mold of Micah Robinson, Rob Welsh. I peg him as being more solid against the run then a dynamic pass rusher.