an apology | Syracusefan.com

an apology

kcsu

Living Legend
Dear fellow Posters,

Im writing to apologize for going off the deep end and coming off like a broken record. This morning i went back and read many of my post and decided that i had been out of line and needed to say sorry. Please know that i have been following Syracuse since 62. My family has many ties to the University and we support not only the teams but the school and have so for many years. This year i like most of you became so encouraged after the WVU victory. I cant remember feeling that good about our program for many years. Each week that followed was tougher than the rest and i truly had a melt down after the Pitt game. Please know that i think that Doug was a great hire. I believe that he is a great guy and truly want for him to be succesful. I actually hope he is the last coach that i have the pleasure to watch guide our program. Going forward i will do my best to keep my opinions short. Again please accept this apology for being out of line the last couple of days. Here is to a great BBall season and to kicking some ass next year in football!

only thing you should be apologizing for is saying it to much, not how you feel. matter of fact you dont even need to apologize because we get your point :cool:

We can all understand the feeling of passion for our team and the heart wrenching feeling that comes when things really really suck.

trust me I feel the same damn way. syracuse football wins or losses affect my daily life and lately it has not been going well for me. 2012 is OUR YEAR!! WOOOO

KC, every Superman needs a Lex.:)

It is a forum post away my man. Your no DitkaCuse.

Dear fellow Posters,

Im writing to apologize for going off the deep end and coming off like a broken record. This morning i went back and read many of my post and decided that i had been out of line and needed to say sorry. Please know that i have been following Syracuse since 62. My family has many ties to the University and we support not only the teams but the school and have so for many years. This year i like most of you became so encouraged after the WVU victory. I cant remember feeling that good about our program for many years. Each week that followed was tougher than the rest and i truly had a melt down after the Pitt game. Please know that i think that Doug was a great hire. I believe that he is a great guy and truly want for him to be succesful. I actually hope he is the last coach that i have the pleasure to watch guide our program. Going forward i will do my best to keep my opinions short. Again please accept this apology for being out of line the last couple of days. Here is to a great BBall season and to kicking some ass next year in football!
We all became increasingly frustrated with each loss of the five game skid. Many came here to vent, you weren't alone. Now that the dust has settled, you come here and post a heart-felt apology for posts you deemed as "out of line". More proof that you're a true SU fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom