An Early 2024 Bracket Matrix Follow (or other Tourney Stuff if you Want) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

An Early 2024 Bracket Matrix Follow (or other Tourney Stuff if you Want)

You see 12 B12 teams in on many brackets and thats just nuts.
When Big East had 9 members, one year we had 8 on most brackets. But in the end, only 7 made to NCAA tournament.

21 wins (heading into the ACC tournament) is my squarely on the bubble number. Could be enough / may not be enough.

I think (still early though) that 22 wins no matter what happens in the ACC tourney is fine. Although wouldn't want to suffer a bad loss on the exit to Notre Dame or Louisville.

I think this post from January 21st, has pretty much come to fruition. If we win the next 2 road games we will clearly be in the bubble discussion, although I expect in the group out.

We are now up to 2 brave souls (out of 114) who have us in as of now on the Bracket Matrix.

I wouldn't put us in as of now, or give any real consideration to it. But the difference is not a huge gap especially if we can get the next 2 road wins.

We are now up to 2 brave souls (out of 114) who have us in as of now on the Bracket Matrix.

I wouldn't put us in as of now, or give any real consideration to it. But the difference is not a huge gap especially if we can get the next 2 road wins.
If the boys win this weekend, and do so by 10+, and some games break their way, no reason Syracuse shouldn't start to gain some more traction with prognosticators.

Then it really comes down to Clemson which could push us further up the chain, which has been discussed ad nauseum

I just want to clear the hurdle this weekend first

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom