An evening w/ the Boeheims | Syracusefan.com

An evening w/ the Boeheims

Flacusian

All Conference
Julie: So Jim, it looks as though you have landed 5 star Malachi Richardson. Things have really intensified with the level of the recruits you've been getting.
Jimmy B. Yes, honey... it seems that success begets success and we are getting some TREMENDOUS talent.
Julie: Remember that you had told me that you thought it would be important to stay on as Head Coach while the program made the transition to the ACC. Then when Chris McCullough committed you then told me you had promised him that you would be here when he arrived.
Jimmy B.: Yes honey, Chris is a tremendous talent and I did have to give him the assurance that I'd still be here when he arrived.
Julie: Yes Jim, but I can only wonder what type of assurance you gave to Malachi Richardson and he won't be arriving until the year after next. Did you promise him you would still be Head Coach?
Jimmy B.: Yes, honey... but Malachi is a TREMENDOUS talent and frankly these kids want to have a Hall of Fame Coach. These kids think that it's TREMENDOUS.
Julie: What have you told Bryant?
Jimmy B. : I told him we would be tremendous with him on the team.
Julie: And Diagne?
Jimmy: Again, Tremendous!
Julie: How about Diallo, and Tyus Battle? Will you ever be able to retire?
Jimmy B: Yes, someday... and just think, it will be Tremendous!

Contrast that with Tom Crean:

Wife: Tom, I am on a conference call with my brothers. They told me to tell you that real men coach football, and that you are a whiney little douchebag.
Tom: Damnit, can't you stick up for me for once. I am under alot of stress here!!! Gosh darn zone defenses, they are unbeatable.
Wife: Tom, they said to tell you that you shouldn't make out with your son.
Tom: IT WAS A PECK!!! Leave me alone...I have a very important call to make...
<dials phone>
Other end of the phone: Hello?
Tom: Hey Malachi, I had a dream about you last night, and I just can't get you off my mind.
Malachi: Uh yeah, I am orange, bye.

Julie: So Jim, it looks as though you have landed 5 star Malachi Richardson. Things have really intensified with the level of the recruits you've been getting.
Jimmy B. Yes, honey... it seems that success begets success and we are getting some TREMENDOUS talent.
Julie: Remember that you had told me that you thought it would be important to stay on as Head Coach while the program made the transition to the ACC. Then when Chris McCullough committed you then told me you had promised him that you would be here when he arrived.
Jimmy B.: Yes honey, Chris is a tremendous talent and I did have to give him the assurance that I'd still be here when he arrived.
Julie: Yes Jim, but I can only wonder what type of assurance you gave to Malachi Richardson and he won't be arriving until the year after next. Did you promise him you would still be Head Coach?
Jimmy B.: Yes, honey... but Malachi is a TREMENDOUS talent and frankly these kids want to have a Hall of Fame Coach. These kids think that it's TREMENDOUS.
Julie: What have you told Bryant?
Jimmy B. : I told him we would be tremendous with him on the team.
Julie: And Diagne?
Jimmy: Again, Tremendous!
Julie: How about Diallo, and Tyus Battle? Will you ever be able to retire?
Jimmy B: Yes, someday... and just think, it will be Tremendous!

First, very clever! Second, I am beginning to wonder... it's getting way too exciting for him to retire. He may not be able to do it. My son's fiancee's father was a high level FBI agent. He was insanely intense. When he retired he didn't know what to do with himself. Daughter convinced him to go on Zoloft and now he feels better and plays golf.

So, I wonder: as long as he is healthy, WILL Boeheim be able to retire??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom