An Inspiring Headline from the NY Post | Syracusefan.com

An Inspiring Headline from the NY Post

"The Blue Devils already have seen Jim Boeheim’s 2-3 zone — and are running an even better version of it themselves. " - this is the type of disrespect that I was seeing in other articles this morning. Now that K is running zone it's automatically better than Cuse's.

I am an avid reader of the Post's sports section and he also said that SU would lose against Arizona State. They just need to play their game and show up tonight.

"The Blue Devils already have seen Jim Boeheim’s 2-3 zone — and are running an even better version of it themselves. " - this is the type of disrespect that I was seeing in other articles this morning. Now that K is running zone it's automatically better than Cuse's.
His comments in general were quite true. However, I agree with you about this "better zone" statement. My goodness, will this total lack of respect ever end? Let's hope we can prove all of them wrong.

Our defense is somewhere between soul crushing and absolutely demoralizing.

Nobody is running a 2-3 zone defense better than we are.

I love the display of his record down below. He has a losing record for predicting games this season but shows his cumulative record going back to 2011 (which as you can imagine shows a .562 record). In my business, we always have to talk about how past performance does not correlate to future results so I find that inclusion of his 7 season record pretty funny.

He is wrong. Our zone is twice as good. He’s making assumptions although his offensive play comments are reasonable

Our defense is somewhere between soul crushing and absolutely demoralizing.

Nobody is running a 2-3 zone defense better than we are.
It is amazing when someone says another team's 2-3 is better.
Certainly not this season!

Duke may have 2 or 3 NBA first rounders...K is a great coach and undoubtedly has his team prepared.
Take nothing away from them.

But the one thing SU always has is Boeheim's zone.
And when that long Orange Squid starts wrapping it's tentacles around you and squeezing...
To paraphrase Hulk Hogan, "What ya gonna do when the Syracuse zone starts choking you?"