...and just like that, my favorite thread is now gone... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

...and just like that, my favorite thread is now gone...

Yea thanks cto I meant to post back here - I killed it. 24 hours was up was fun while it lasted. Got a bit out of hand once media ran with it. While her actions were quite questionable, the girl didn't know the pic was being taken - she was just an IU fan on a road trip enjoying the game...time to let her get back to watching crappy Big 10 basketball in peace...

This single sentence, typed in what I assume is all seriousness, is the funniest part of this entire experience.

"Oh, her? The washed-up stripper who really, really likes Sbarro's and knows the dome is no place to expose her foot fungus? Epitome of a normal IU fan who's really into a road game. Go to an IU-at-Minny game sometime, man. There's like literally dozens of those chicks in the stands. Nothing to see here."

Yea thanks cto I meant to post back here - I killed it. 24 hours was up was fun while it lasted. Got a bit out of hand once media ran with it. While her actions were quite questionable, the girl didn't know the pic was being taken - she was just an IU fan on a road trip enjoying the game...time to let her get back to watching crappy Big 10 basketball in peace...

I disagree, she should be shamed into never doing anything like this ever again. There are kids and families at these events, it's not Lookers. If you want to take off all of your clothes in front of 30,000 people then you get what you get.

I disagree, she should be shamed into never doing anything like this ever again. There are kids and families at these events, it's not Lookers. If you want to take off all of your clothes in front of 30,000 people then you get what you get.

I want to like your post, but I can't. Parents are just going have to suck it up and explain to their children that the 2-3 zone causes girls from Indiana to strip. It's just a natural part of humanity. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. We just let the IU fans do what they do, we smile, and try not to stare.

I think she had the look of someone deeply desiring a change of fandom allegiance from IU to the Cuse. She was just waiting for someone to give her some Orange flavored coverings to complete the switch. Unfortunately, the true Orange fans that we are, are too busy watching an opponent get beatdown to notice a mostly naked girl sitting right next to them. She shouldn't be depressed or deterred by that. Heck, she probably wasn't even alive back in '87, so there's no need to support a team from a bygone era.

My dad from Boston texted me asking if I heard about the Indiana fan who took her clothes off... it's gone viral

That's awesome! Something like this going viral will definitely help with recruiting!

F recruiting, if opposing female fans start getting naked in the Dome when their team starts losing that has to help our current players do better!

We need to get OrangeEyes likes up to the same amount of post he has by January 1!

I've been lobbying to get the poor guy some likes for at least a year. It appears to be a lost cause. Instead Tee gets all the likes. Tee, you're great, but let's face it, you are no Orangeyes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom