And just like that... | Syracusefan.com

And just like that...

eh it's fine for now. a bit funny, though that they have A&M ahead of us

eh it's fine for now. a bit funny, though that they have A&M ahead of us
Unless we find that game that SWC correctly says we left in Atlantis, A&M's arguably got better prospects than we do. I think we can and will get better, but if the shots ain't falling and we keep getting hammered on the boards, we're going to have a tough time hanging with decent-or-better teams.

Unless we find that game that SWC correctly says we left in Atlantis, A&M's arguably got better prospects than we do. I think we can and will get better, but if the shots ain't falling and we keep getting hammered on the boards, we're going to have a tough time hanging with decent-or-better teams.
fine, but it's supposed to be a snapshot of right now based on what each team has actually accomplished and displayed. We beat A&M and then they were just atrocious against a mediocre Arizona St.

Not surprising

1. Michigan State (26 first-place votes)

2. Iowa State(2)

3. North Carolina

4. Kentucky

5. Duke(2)

I am fine with it. While I agree our resume is a top 25 team Gonzaga is the better team. I would use the eye test more than resume.

We don't look like a top 25 team to be honest. When we are good we can beat anyone but when we don't play well we aren't good.

Who cares?! We are going to win our next 5 anyway and finish 11-2 in the non-conference. That's what I had us at before the season even if that meant losing one in Atlantis and beating Wisconsin at home. The staffs focus should just be on getting the team better, which I think will happen once the team adjusts to how Wisconsin and Georgetown defended them. Let's focus on taking care of business and getting better for the ACC.

Who cares?! We are going to win our next 5 anyway and finish 11-2 in the non-conference. That's what I had us at before the season even if that meant losing one in Atlantis and beating Wisconsin at home. The staffs focus should just be on getting the team better, which I think will happen once the team adjusts to how Wisconsin and Georgetown defended them. Let's focus on taking care of business and getting better for the ACC.
A voice of sanity in a world gone mad... Well said Cusefan0307

Gee, I don't know. There are a lot of fair weather fans declaring the season is over and JB should resign. Sigh... Generally, regardless of the two loses, I think this team is a whole lot better than I thought it would be. I sure would like to see them have a big win in a hostile away game on TV. I'm still hoping and praying we make the NCAA tournament.

A voice of sanity in a world gone mad... Well said Cusefan0307

I thought it was pretty insane from the get-go. It's the brief moments of sanity that keep driving me insane!

Gee, I don't know. There are a lot of fair weather fans declaring the season is over and JB should resign. Sigh... Generally, regardless of the two loses, I think this team is a whole lot better than I thought it would be. I sure would like to see them have a big win in a hostile away game on TV. I'm still hoping and praying we make the NCAA tournament.

Damn, I haven't been on the board that much the past 5 days, but people are really going that far already?

Our reliance on three point shooting reminds me of past Notre Dame teams.

Damn, I haven't been on the board that much the past 5 days, but people are really going that far already?

Look at the Wisconsin game thread after the game was over.

No one said that. Cripes. What was said was that we have a long way to go to be the team that you think we are already.

No one said that. Cripes. What was said was that we have a long way to go to be the team that you think we are already.

Cheese and Rice you used the word Cripes!

It's like out of the movie the Matrix, "What was said was for you and you alone..."

Cheese and Rice you used the word Cripes!

It's like out of the movie the Matrix, "What was said was for you and you alone..."
I use that word because the word that I would use instead might be offensive to some. And if thinking that this team is at best a 9-9. 10-8, 11-7 ACC team is negative, well, I don't see it that way. I said the same thing last year and was unfortunately proven correct. We don't defend the post and we don't score at the post. Bad combo. Okay. so what do you think our ACC record will be. Get it on the record.

I use that word because the word that I would use instead might be offensive to some. And if thinking that this team is at best a 9-9. 10-8, 11-7 ACC team is negative, well, I don't see it that way. I said the same thing last year and was unfortunately proven correct. We don't defend the post and we don't score at the post. Bad combo. Okay. so what do you think our ACC record will be. Get it on the record.

I was just joking around. Lighten up Francis!

This team will be very tricky to predict how well they do because how will you ever know how well they are going to shoot. Probably closer 9-9 than 11-7. Hopefully not 8-10. Hopefully we will be pleasantly surprised to the upside. Or at least win one or two games we are NOT supposed to win. At least with this year's team you can say there aren't any games we are supposed to win. Even though you live in Syracuse, you have to always look on the bright side! (that was a joke, Francis)

Actually I'm surprised at how few posts there are on here lately. Maybe they're all on the mythical pay side. I say mythical because I've never seen a link to it or been solicited to join. In the past IIRC the pay board was listed along with the free ones with the stipulation it was for members only, so I know it existed.

Or maybe everyone's still too busy celebrating on the football board

Actually I'm surprised at how few posts there are on here lately. Maybe they're all on the mythical pay side. I say mythical because I've never seen a link to it or been solicited to join. In the past IIRC the pay board was listed along with the free ones with the stipulation it was for members only, so I know it existed.

Or maybe everyone's still too busy celebrating on the football board
Sadly, I think the pay side remains mythical. If it's any solace, I've been left behind, too. This is the artist formerly known as A._CG, yes?

Wow! It's incomprehensible that people here would have the audacity to even remotely suggest that the pay-side is mythical! It just goes to show the complete and utter deterioration of faith and the belief of things which are unseen. The doubting Thomas's have become the majority! If this keeps up Santa is screwed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom