And Kentucky loses.. | Syracusefan.com

And Kentucky loses..

gottlieb:

"i could see syracuse being taken off the 1 line with their conference tourny loss."

"who cares if kentucky lost, conference tournaments are meaningless. this game meant nothing to them. theyre the overall #1 and the best team in the country and its not even close."

:eek:

It is so hard to beat a good in conf team three times which is why i want to avoid every big east team with the exception of ND who i would love to play again.

gottlieb:

"i could see syracuse being taken off the 1 line with their conference tourny loss."

"who cares if kentucky lost, conference tournaments are meaningless. this game meant nothing to them. theyre the overall #1 and the best team in the country and its not even close."

:eek:

i know he said the first thing, but did he say the second as well??

i know he said the first thing, but did he say the second as well??

not yet. but im sure he'll say something similar, as will all the "experts".

I wouldn't mind getting oklahoma state and Doug being there to announce with his mom behind the syracuse bench.

Dykes: not one word about Vandy in the waining seconds of a huge win. All about Kentucky. Between the minutes of silence, his last two statements concerned UK not losing their swagger going forward and this loss not jeopardizing in the least their overall #1 seed. What a !

Dykes: not one word about Vandy in the waining seconds of a huge win. All about Kentucky. Between the minutes of silence, his last two statements concerned UK not losing their swagger going forward and this loss not jeopardizing in the least their overall #1 seed. What a !
Speaking of Jimmy, I remember him saying a couple weeks ago you could not zone Kentucky. So much for that... I think our zone, when at its best, can shut down Kentucky big time. They'll need to hit 3's, like pretty much anyone else playing us, to win.

Great to see Coach Cal standing post game courtside with his trousers down around his ankles.

jimmy dykes really took the loss hard.. vandy shot 43 percent and had 8 assists and yet played the best game of any team this season.. reality check for uk and su in the conf tourneys.. teams will not just lay down. the tourney should be fun and this should hopefully show everyone that you can lose even as an elite team. uk has to question their shooting and transition d.. along with halfcourt offense. just like we have our own questions. our biggest plus is our ability to get to the rim.. that will be key in the tourney.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom