And Roy gets the blow by... Dixon no class | Syracusefan.com

And Roy gets the blow by... Dixon no class

Jaime, go to the store and buy some manners

He should also pick up some of these while he's there:

rog.jpg

That bizarre hairdo isn't fooling anyone.

Pitt has to be on the bubble, their best win is vs. Stanford

ZERO wins vs. NCAA tourney teams going into the conference tourney

Talk about loading up on cupcakes in Nov/Dec

Oh, Dixon. Picking up more fans after each game. He's always seemed like a slimy douche - never really liked Howland either to be honest. Although he didn't give off quite as much of a POS vibe...

I haven't posted in a long time, but this thread just gave me the impetus to log on and say something. Since this is obviously not just an isolated incident with him, I am wondering why nobody calls him out on this. I loved Coach's comment on his radio show, but I would like to see someone on a greater podium take him to task. This is so immature and setting a tick-poor example of sportsmanship, that someone should put it on a national stage and point it out. Am I wrong? And why do others (fellow board members) think this hasn't happened yet?

I haven't posted in a long time, but this thread just gave me the impetus to log on and say something. Since this is obviously not just an isolated incident with him, I am wondering why nobody calls him out on this. I loved Coach's comment on his radio show, but I would like to see someone on a greater podium take him to task. This is so immature and setting a tick-poor example of sportsmanship, that someone should put it on a national stage and point it out. Am I wrong? And why do others (fellow board members) think this hasn't happened yet?

Someone, like his AD, should take him aside and let him know.

Praise publicly, admonish privately.

Unless you're on an internet board...

:D

Pitt has continued their trend of not beating anybody this year.

I agree 100% with Marsh--Dixon is a POS But what do you expect? Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.

These guys and Louisville are going to be our most heated ACC rivals before Duke ever gets that worked up about us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom