And that's why you get Texas QB's if you can. | Syracusefan.com

And that's why you get Texas QB's if you can.

GoSU96

Living Legend
Kid won the Heisman as a redshirt.

Game ready.

If I recall, 7 of the starting NFL quarterbacks come from the state of Texas. More than any other state.

Drew Brees, Andrew Luck, RG3, Andy Dalton, Ryan Tannehill, Christian Ponder, Matt Stafford, John Skelton/Kevin Kolb, Nick Foles...

Not all are great, but all started in the NFL this year, all from Texas. That's also not counting Matt Flynn, who was one Russell Wilson away from starting, or Colt McCoy, who used to start. Ryan Mallett is the heir apparent in New England. Luke McCown has started some games as well, so has Caleb Hanie. Greg McElroy started at one point this year too.

Drew Brees, Andrew Luck, RG3, Andy Dalton, Ryan Tannehill, Christian Ponder, Matt Stafford, John Skelton/Kevin Kolb, Nick Foles...

Not all are great, but all started in the NFL this year, all from Texas. That's also not counting Matt Flynn, who was one Russell Wilson away from starting, or Colt McCoy, who used to start. Ryan Mallett is the heir apparent in New England. Luke McCown has started some games as well, so has Caleb Hanie. Greg McElroy started at one point this year too.

thats an impressive amount of qb's in the nfl.

17 out of 85ish qb's in the league?

It looks like the Lornhorns can't evaluate at all or they are qb killers. I'm liking our chances here and if the QB1 can bring Minka Kelly with him, even better!

thats an impressive amount of qb's in the nfl.

17 out of 85ish qb's in the league?
I didn't even mention guys like Graham Harrell or Chase Daniel.

I didn't even mention guys like Graham Harrell or Chase Daniel.

oh wow... they are part of the 85ish... 1 state is creeping up on 25%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom