And then there were 9 | Syracusefan.com

And then there were 9

T

tee1222

Of ESPN's top 100, class of 2013, there are 9 recruits left, 4 of which we are still showing interest in (Wiggins, Lawrence, Rysheed, Dakari).

Rysheed and Dakari are still nice to haves, Wiggins is Wiggins, and not so sure how much in play Lawrence still is after landing Tyler Roberson.

Anyone see us landing one, maybe two more? At this point, the recruiting class filled out very nicely, but still, any of these 4 can make an immediate impact based on their talent alone.

Are we still in the Wiggins race? Latest from http://zagsblog.com/articles/wiggins-gets-a-taste-of-life-in-kentucky/ has Wiggins' direct quote ”Kentucky, Florida State, Kansas, Ohio State and UNC” as suitors. I really don't want to give up on him, but still, we have a great nucleus of players coming in.

Of ESPN's top 100, class of 2013, there are 9 recruits left, 4 of which we are still showing interest in (Wiggins, Lawrence, Rysheed, Dakari).

Rysheed and Dakari are still nice to haves, Wiggins is Wiggins, and not so sure how much in play Lawrence still is after landing Tyler Roberson.

Anyone see us landing one, maybe two more? At this point, the recruiting class filled out very nicely, but still, any of these 4 can make an immediate impact based on their talent alone.

Are we still in the Wiggins race? Latest from http://zagsblog.com/articles/wiggins-gets-a-taste-of-life-in-kentucky/ has Wiggins' direct quote ”Kentucky, Florida State, Kansas, Ohio State and UNC” as suitors. I really don't want to give up on him, but still, we have a great nucleus of players coming in.

Wiggins is going to either Kensucky or FSU.

From previous info SU has cooled considerably on Wiggins. His coach has said, I believe, that SU people haven't even been around lately. Why chase a one and done longshot when u can concentrate on the possibly longer term player ala Dakari. Forget Lawrence now that we have Roberson commitment.

Nbc sports channels college bball anaylst daniel evans tweeted that st johns was pushing hard for jordan and that temple and ucla were right there too, no mention of cuse.Not sure how accurate/up to date that is.

Jordan and Lawrence want playing time so they have better options, the staff isn't wasting their time on Wiggins and it makes sense for Dakari to wait until spring. Dakari is where the staff will put all it's effort and see who declares. I would be shocked if Lawrence doesn't scratch us soon. BTW, haven't seen that Roberson signed his LOI. Anyone know more details? Thanks in advance.

Jordan and Lawrence want playing time so they have better options, the staff isn't wasting their time on Wiggins and it makes sense for Dakari to wait until spring. Dakari is where the staff will put all it's effort and see who declares. I would be shocked if Lawrence doesn't scratch us soon. BTW, haven't seen that Roberson signed his LOI. Anyone know more details? Thanks in advance.

I too wanted to know if he signed LOI as the initial signing period is coming to an end today. I did find one KU article that mentioned he signed, but since the googles mostly do nothing, it's hard to believe this is accurate.
http://www2.kusports.com/news/2012/nov/16/blue-chip-high-school-forward-tyler-roberson-picks/
Also, hard to trust when someone writes "signed-a-letter of intent" instead of "signed a letter-of-intent" :bat:

"Not concerned. If he'd rather play for a conference-hopping, coach is retiring soon, Penn State junior (Asst Coach sex scandals) - let him. Obviously either wanted something close to home or had some boosters make him aware of how he'd benefit."

Loved this quote from a sour KU fan on the article about Roberson committing.

I don't think we will get Wiggins. Still a possibility and I think Ennis coming helps, but FSU and Kentucky probably have an edge.

I don't like Jordan's game. I'd rather have someone in 2014 then him.

Dakari is the one I would like the most and who I think we have a good shot with.

I don't think we will get Wiggins. Still a possibility and I think Ennis coming helps, but FSU and Kentucky probably have an edge.

I don't like Jordan's game. I'd rather have someone in 2014 then him.

Dakari is the one I would like the most and who I think we have a good shot with.

We are not getting Wiggins. Parents are both graduates of FSU. Today/tomorrow is his 2nd visit in a month to FSU. Kentucky is still in the running according to comments he has made about playing with the Harrison twins.

Right now it is: #1 - FSU #2 - UK

No other school has a shot in my opnion.

We are not getting Wiggins. Parents are both graduates of FSU. Today/tomorrow is his 2nd visit in a month to FSU. Kentucky is still in the running according to comments he has made about playing with the Harrison twins.

Right now it is: #1 - FSU #2 - UK

No other school has a shot in my opnion.
It has been like that for the past year. Everybody else is just wasting time, which is why I assume nobody from the staff has taken 5 minutes of their time to check him out over the past few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom