AND WE HAVE A WINNER.....ALL HAIL..... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

AND WE HAVE A WINNER.....ALL HAIL.....

I'm here. Thanks bees!

Wow.

Talk about a one post wonder.

The Toni Basil of Syracusefan.com

Oh Tricky your so fine your so fine you blow my mind...

I'm here. Thanks bees!
Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes the great TrickySU re appears! Congrats dude! Was wondering if we'd find you.

Just provide me your address in that pm you sent me and I'll mail you your largesse...

Or if you wan't something other than Dino bbq gift cert. let me know which chain restuarant you want and I'll send you a gift card for the $50 to their rest.

And you must share your method with the board, where your from, how often you post as it looks like not much as your winning prognostication post was your first I believe? Thats some fancy posting and a very effective one at that! Again congrats. Go buy some Powerball tix now....

Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes the great TrickySU re appears! Congrats dude! Was wondering if we'd find you.

Just provide me your address in that pm you sent me and I'll mail you your largesse...

Or if you wan't something other than Dino bbq gift cert. let me know which chain restuarant you want and I'll send you a gift card for the $50 to their rest.

And you must share your method with the board, where your from, how often you post as it looks like not much as your winning prognostication post was your first I believe? Thats some fancy posting and a very effective one at that! Again congrats. Go buy some Powerball tix now....

Cuseregular, thanks for putting this all together. That actually wasn't my first post, but because of an account issue the other posts I had were deleted I guess. I didn't have many posts...probably around 40, but I've enjoyed reading other's posts since the days before the move to Syracusefan.com. I'm from North Syracuse and attend just about all of the Syracuse basketball and football games, and I'm an aspiring sports broadcaster. I enjoy reading other fan's opinions on this board and now I'll probably post a little more. Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom