Andre Cisco is projected as high 2nd round pick | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Andre Cisco is projected as high 2nd round pick

Trill made a great decision if he can recover for the combine. He’s going to shoot up charts. Great measurables and speed, the all important “it” factor.

Cisco needs to prove his speed and agility during workouts/the combine. i have faith though

I have seen mocks having CIsco go in Rd 1 and some mocks going middle of Rd 1 say 15-20 range. I mean mock drafts in November and before any team does anything in free agency are kind of silly but early opinions have him going very early
Cisco's INT stats jump off the page and are likely the primary reason he is getting 1st round projections in mostly meaningless, too early mock drafts. The rubber will meet the road as scouts continue to analyze the game film for all projectable players. The combine will help to solidify those rankings, or move players up and down boards.

To me, the issues for Cisco will be what teams think of his coverage skills, his position flexibility, his run support issues, and his injury status. Unline the OP above, I don't think his issue with run support is that he "doesn't always like to stick his nose in there." If anything, he is too aggressive in coming up in run support and misses tackles he should be making.

I think the stuff listed above will determine what round he is ultimately drafted.