Andre Cisco is projected as high 2nd round pick | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Andre Cisco is projected as high 2nd round pick

Not when he was drafted. His one year on defense at Syracuse was at safety. Pete Carroll moved him to corner. I believe Belichick moved him back to safety.
He had a sweet hit early in that first superbowl that set the tone for that game.

I meant they were drafting him as a corner. He could really run.

I have seen him as high as 6 in one mock. Even if he doesn't it is nice to have a Syracuse guy getting top of draft love again. Also Coaches love guys with his work ethic and his nose for the ball. Turnovers find him. He could get a late first round pick or early 2nd.

I have seen him as high as 6 in one mock. Even if he doesn't it is nice to have a Syracuse guy getting top of draft love again. Also Coaches love guys with his work ethic and his nose for the ball. Turnovers find him. He could get a late first round pick or early 2nd.
I can't see him going 6th it's very rare for safeties to go that high and with him coming off the acl and not playing much this year. I can see him.sneaking into the first round.

That's nuts.

That's nuts.
Yeah. I don't think he will go that high either but if you read up on him they all say the same thing for the most part. He has a couple warts but he is a ball hawk and NFL coaches like players who get their offense the ball. 13 Ints is pretty good. Again it's just nice seeing a Cuse guy in 1st round conversations again whether it happens or not. Good publicity for the team.

This is where the injury really hurts a prospect as talented as Andre. If it is indeed an ACL (no reason to believe it's not at this point) then he probably can't participate at the combine to show what his athleticism WAS and what it still is after the injury. He also might miss a part (or all) of training camp, as these things usually take 1 year to heal and another year before a guy is fully confident and ready to go.

That type of delay usually prevents a talented guy from going very highly. Doesn't mean it won't, but it certainly might push him into day 3 when he otherwise could have pushed for late round 1.

"He's drinking THIRST brand water out of a super-insulated CUPS brand container while wearing CLOTHES made for FUTURE NFL Picks, all rights reserved. He has a quote that he's looking for a sponsor for"

Gotta love the sports industrial complex. In all seriousness, go and make all the money Andre.

Be curious though if the injury doesn't push him way down. You see it every year where potential high picks end up in the mid to late rounds due to an injury.

Cisco’s biggest knock is going to be he sometimes shys away from sticking his nose in there and making a tackle.

he’s a true ball hawk which is exciting from a fan perspective. However, from a team perspective, not always the best.

I hope he goes top 3 rounds but certainly nervous about that and the fact he’s coming off an ACL

I really like Cisco but to me Trill was who really got me excited on the defensive side. Absolute play maker who I think will light it up at the next level.

I agree about Trill but think he’s too green to enter the draft. He’s going to be a late rounder or an UDFA.

Hoping he proves me wrong

Playing the what if game - if he didn’t play this year and didn’t get hurt Whats his draft stock? This was the worst case scenario for him for the draft. I woulda said he was fringe 1st rounder

Playing the what if game - if he didn’t play this year and didn’t get hurt Whats his draft stock? This was the worst case scenario for him for the draft. I woulda said he was fringe 1st rounder

third rounder without playing this season IMO

I think if he played this year and had a hell of a year, a solid 1st rounder

but I’m just an average Joe so what do I know

I agree about Trill but think he’s too green to enter the draft. He’s going to be a late rounder or an UDFA.

Hoping he proves me wrong

Trill already got the NFL Draft advisory board feedback before the season and it's a top 100 grade. So...

Cisco hopefully is healthy for the combine.

If not he should consider waiting for the supplemental draft if he can run by then.

He needs to show his speed to get drafted higher.
His ball hawking skills are on tape.

It’s stupid to risk entering the draft and falling below the 3rd round.
Teams give top 3 round talent typically 2 years to show improvement.
4th and below don’t get the same investment.

Trill already got the NFL Draft advisory board feedback before the season and it's a top 100 grade. So...

That means he will be taken in the first three rounds of the draft. I would guess that he is a 4 - 7 guy, but what the hell do I know. I guess we will see this spring.

I hope I’m wrong but I just don’t see it

I have seen mocks having CIsco go in Rd 1 and some mocks going middle of Rd 1 say 15-20 range. I mean mock drafts in November and before any team does anything in free agency are kind of silly but early opinions have him going very early