Andre Cisco: Jaguars | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Andre Cisco: Jaguars

Love seeing our guys in the league. Especially love when they aren’t fighting for a roster spot and they’re already proven. Zaire and Cisco will be names for a long time. And in this NIL world we want more guys making lots and lot of money so they can be generous when they retire lol

Cisco knocked Richardson out of the game yesterday with a big time hit on the goal line. Also knocked a Colts TE out of the game with a concussion.

It’s a shame he wasn’t playing 20 years ago. He’d be considered one of the best safeties in the game if so. He lays the lumber.

Unfortunately I’m sure he’s paying the league a lot of money for some of these hits.

Cisco knocked Richardson out of the game yesterday with a big time hit on the goal line. Also knocked a Colts TE out of the game with a concussion.

It’s a shame he wasn’t playing 20 years ago. He’d be considered one of the best safeties in the game if so. He lays the lumber.

Unfortunately I’m sure he’s paying the league a lot of money for some of these hits.
donovan darius says hello.

I just tuned into the Chief’s Jag’s game and looked up Cisco’s number just as he made an interception. Got a nice close up and SU mention. Yeah, Go Cuse

You go Cisco! SU had no doubt you'd succeed and kill it in the NFL.

His play so far this year has resulted in the 3rd best rated safety rating per PFF.

NFL S Position Grades | PFF

1696438253272.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom