Andre Williams, Addazio, etc. | Syracusefan.com

Andre Williams, Addazio, etc.

Pat Kelly

2nd String
Put Andre Williams in the Heisman race... Seriously... this guy is unreal. 634 rushing yards the past two weeks, three games over 290 yards, set the ACC rushing record with two more games left to go. Does all this with a non-existent passing game.

We need to find the sort of momentum BC has with Addazio. They made a great point during the NCSt/BC broadcast that Addazio has roots recruiting in the Northeast (former HC at Temple) and is looking to build his program through Northeast recruiting.

Win or lose, thy don't get blown out, something we can't say, and the team is really behind the guy and plays hard for him. His speech over the PA system after the game was awesome and it's hard not to get behind the guy. Their fan base seems inspired by the guy, can't say the same about SU and Shafer.

Shafer's gotta put something together here, or we'll be falling well behind BC again soon enough.

I don't know about all that? I think Shafer has a ton of support from the fan base and are right on pace where most of us realistically thought we would finish, which is a bowl game

I do agree with the recruiting stuff they spoke about though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

I don't know about all that? I think Shafer has a ton of support from the fan base and are right on pace where most of us realistically thought we would finish, which is a bowl game

I do agree with the recruiting stuff they spoke about though

Sent from my iPhone using -
I know they say a win is a win and a loss is a loss, but at least be competitive every week. That's three games this year where we've been absolutely annihilated. It matters how you play.

I know they say a win is a win and a loss is a loss, but at least be competitive every week. That's three games this year where we've been absolutely annihilated. It matters how you play.

Go ahead and complain about being blown out by GT but we played possibly the best team in the nation tonight. The team didn't roll over and give up to FSU. They played pretty hard. It's just that they were taller and faster and stronger. It sucks but don't include today in a list of games that they underperformed.

Put Andre Williams in the Heisman race... Seriously... this guy is unreal. 634 rushing yards the past two weeks, three games over 290 yards, set the ACC rushing record with two more games left to go. Does all this with a non-existent passing game.

We need to find the sort of momentum BC has with Addazio. They made a great point during the NCSt/BC broadcast that Addazio has roots recruiting in the Northeast (former HC at Temple) and is looking to build his program through Northeast recruiting.

Win or lose, thy don't get blown out, something we can't say, and the team is really behind the guy and plays hard for him. His speech over the PA system after the game was awesome and it's hard not to get behind the guy. Their fan base seems inspired by the guy, can't say the same about SU and Shafer.

Shafer's gotta put something together here, or we'll be falling well behind BC again soon enough.

And how are Addazio's recruits at Temple doing this season?

Yep.

Here's the difference that I see besides the fact that BC has a grand total of one more win than Syracuse. The difference I see is that addazio kept BC's power rushing attack and built his O around it. Our guys came in and largely scrapped what we were doing, this coupled with the fact the our QB play is atrocious has made for a bad offense.

If bc and Syracuse finish with the same records does anyone really care?

What if we beat BC in two weeks?

What if BC isn't as good next year because Andre Williams graduates? (their QB graduates too as does the WR who has caught 50% of their passes). Kind of like how our offense isn't as good this year after losing Ryan Nassib, Justin Pugh, Alec Lemon, Zach Chibane, Marcus Sales.

I think Addazio is a pretty good coach, and a very motivational guy, but don't be surprised if they struggle next year.

BC goes to Maryland next week. What if they lose and Cuse beats Pitt, then Cuse beats BC. Cuse finishes 7-5 to BC's 6-6

Does it matter that BC was more competitive against FSU and Clemson?