Andrea Adelson from ESPN BE Blog | Syracusefan.com

Andrea Adelson from ESPN BE Blog

bnoro

Lurker
Twice in articles on the site she said "a game we should have been given the loss". It looks like the four letter network has been told to bash us at all costs. Would love for her to respond to the comment I sent.

I don't understand why they would "bash us ay all costs" as ESPN backs the ACC where we are going.

Are you surprised?

It isn't just the four letter network--but with 24 hour coverage of sports [and every other imaginable news topic] on TV, radio, internet, and every other form of media, the business of news is no longer about covering the news, it's about interpreting news and putting controversial spins on news in order to be sensationalist. What else do these talking heads have to talk about when they spend 24 hours per day pontificating on the minutia of every minuscule sports "controversy?"

I guarantee we end up on pti, first and ten, and around the horn

she said we would have lost 30-29...again, as bees has outlined numerous times, how could anyone possibly know how the rest of the game would have played out...mindless drivel...

I guarantee we end up on pti, first and ten, and around the horn

Would that be a bad thing? It would be our first football related appearance/reference since...ummm...ummmmm...:)I doubt this makes any of those shows btw.

she said we would have lost 30-29...again, as bees has outlined numerous times, how could anyone possibly know how the rest of the game would have played out...mindless drivel...
Exactly. What if lemon caught the other pass in the end zone on the no-call PI? Everything needs to be put in perspective.

Oh yeah, F AA.

Since the announcement, her articles have done nothing but bash us -- not that its a big deal. She just is terrible at hiding her disdain that we are sending her to the unemployment line.

AA will become the 2nd ACC blogger like the SEC, B1G have now.

She's terrible at hiding the fact that she doesn't even watch the games. She comments on statistics and fan response. Horrible writing. BE always gets the B Team.

She's terrible at hiding the fact that she doesn't even watch the games. She comments on statistics and fan response. Horrible writing. BE always gets the B Team.
At least Brian Bennett was a Louisville homer and understood football.

Twice in articles on the site she said "a game we should have been given the loss". It looks like the four letter network has been told to bash us at all costs. Would love for her to respond to the comment I sent.

Come on. It's not like Berman led with this on the NFL show.

She's a minor personality there who clearly doesn't understand that events don't happen in a vacuum.

I agree she is a small fish SU doesn't have the cache to have its football team protected like its basketball team. AA is just following the perception that is out there I saw SVP and Jesse Palmer doing highlights on the game and they were saying similar things. There are plenty of reasons to not like ESPN, but AA's coverage isn't one of them. Its a free blog and she does a decent job.