Class of 2016 - Andrew White iii... the third | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White iii... the third

Status
Not open for further replies.
You using my 'babies' now?
:)
J8CpXPY.gif

This process stinks for the fans and probably for the team as well (since it sounds like he told some of them he was coming). BUT given all the commentary on how good of a teammate/person he has been in the past, something tells me when he is officially an Orangeman and chumming it up with the guys and drilling 3s all will be forgiven.

IF he ends up with us, it will still be a season to remember for all.

I have a feeling that the deadlines that apply to typical Syracuse University scholars do not apply to the Syracuse University scholars who are particularly skilled at the fine sport of basketball.
Actually, schools,make,exceptions on deadlines if they want the student. A friend of my wife had a son at Case Western I believe. The kid's roommate and a couple of other friends were killed in a private plane crash. Kid was all set to return to CW after the summer, but decided he just couldn't do it.
SU not only had a visit and took his application after the transfer application deadline, but hooked him up with a really great scholarship/ aid program. SU got it done in a couple of days.

Andrew's father will likely tell Jon Rothstein what his decision is and it'll be a random tweet at a random time of the day. I know the staff doesn't allow players to talk to the media without an OK, so how the players would know and the staff is still in the dark is a little hard to believe in my opinion.

Hi Andrews dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors