Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job throughout this whole thing, O13. Just let us know when Diallo, Richards, Quade and Tucker commits and we will make sure you get that All-American status you want
Ha! Not sure I'm going to stick with it like I did with this and TT unless something huge breaks right away.

I'll watch the regular basketball forum for everyone's analysis on how good Syracuse will be!

I also now have confirmation via second hand from Hopkins. White had basically verbally committed. He wanted to take his visits while they were away. AND...I was just told most likely TOMORROW is the announcement. Oh and he is NOT enrolled yet because I have access to that data and he is not listed as a student at the moment. I suppose they could be holding enrollment info on the side and not entering it into the general system yet, and waiting for the formal announcement.
^^^thank you for sharing and hope your husband has a speedy recovery

Oh yea, and you all remember, we got the TT commitment while my husband was in surgery #1. Then I mentioned during his other surgery, maybe today is the day. Well, tomorrow is surgery #4. So it fits the mold of players committing while my husband is in surgery!!
Tomorrow will be a great day. Best of luck with your husband. Hopefully he is all done with his surgeries after this.

Li
Oh yea, and you all remember, we got the TT commitment while my husband was in surgery #1. Then I mentioned during his other surgery, maybe today is the day. Well, tomorrow is surgery #4. So it fits the mold of players committing while my husband is in surgery!!

Linda, I feel bad about liking your post. Good luck to your hubby!

This verbal commitment happened weeks ago.
Very true I also heard did a while back and props to you for having the balls to double down. it was the roller coaster with this recruitment that left people wondering. The Olympic Games, lack of communication for a few days, 2 more visits. I always thought he would commit eventually , but there were so many moving parts that I didn't ever feel it was a done deal.

Last edited:
I agree with this. He's enrolled. The announcement can come any minute now.

I think at his point it's just minor details. We can rest assured he's publicly committing to Syracuse.

Keep in mind we all want he same thing and there's no reason for anyone to spike the football.

I just hope we will be as good as you guys say we will. I do have inside info that I've shared but no way of understanding how good we will be.

Here's hoping you guys are right!
Don't worry, White will be pretty good. Based on the level of concern that our forum has shown about his recruitment, I'm assuming that he's a cross between a rich man's LeBron James and a billionaire's Steph Curry.

310Pigpen said:
Hopefully he commits tomorrow. That'll help get me through my grandmas funeral.

Condolences

llandz said:

Good luck to your hubbie.

This verbal commitment happened weeks ago.

Can I stay at your place for the final four? Lol

Again - while I think white will end up here, I haven't had anybody in the AD tell me he committed weeks ago.

Hope all goes well.

Between the recruitments of Tyus Battle, Taurean Thompson and AWIII...

I can't help but feel like we're frodo and sam at the crest of Mount Doom, getting ready to destroy Sauron(Duke).

Judge me all you will for making that connection, i deserve it.

I'll end the drama for us all now. He will wear Orange.
chekov.gif~c200

I think it's been rumored at least that Moyer was willing to give it up
9gYxaOQK.jpg
Moyer is also not playing this season, the one season White is here, works out perfectly

How do you know hes not playing?
Not saying this is a present fact, but if Matty is out with the foot injury until Nov/Dec let's say, does make some sense to redshirt him... He was the object of rumours for a redshirt even before the foot injury...

Not saying this is a present fact, but if Matty is out with the foot injury until Nov/Dec let's say, does make some sense to redshirt him... He was the object of rumours for a redshirt even before the foot injury...
Yes.

Correct and will need surgery for the broken foot, wouldn't be 100% at anytime of the season so will definitely redshirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom