Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will go ahead and beat Katz to the punch when it comes to what has been going on inside of the Melo Center.

I can not only 100% guarantee VCU isn't an option, but also that he NEVER considered then or took an official visit. It's been Syracuse all of the way. JB being in Rio DID have to do with the delay. Next week he commits to Syracuse publicly.

Meet you in the Jordan Tucker thread as information comes in!

I can say with 90% confidence that VCU believes they are in the game.

normaliswear said:
I'm sure it's just a few bad apples but that fan base is amazingly delusional. They have created White interest in their minds yet tweet at him constantly. My favorite has to be the guy that refered to cuse as neuvou riche having previously been in the "non P5 mid major Big East".
That's hilarious. That must be someone who just started watching college hoops their freshman year at VCU last year.

These Rutgers references are so annoying. Who cares abt them. They were never a rival and will never be our rival!!!

By the way, F G'town and Ped St
The ROSUF (Rutgers-obsessed SU fans) think we should ALL be riding on RU's jock, like they matter or something. It's pathetic and needy...but I digress.
I'm looking forward to AW3's commitment, just so we can put this nightmare of a thread to bed, once & for all!

Last edited:
Please just end. I get the JB thing...actually, I don't. Meet your teammates, build chemistry. Meh, his life.

image.jpeg
Please just end. I get the JB thing...actually, I don't. Meet your teammates, build chemistry. Meh, his life.

Didn't buy Rio as an excuse at first, but it does make sense now. They soft committed a couple of weeks ago, but hadn't completed the promised Miami visit before JB & Hop left. So then announcing during Olympics - even after eliminating the U - would be silly amidst all the Olympic news. To get any sort of pub it'd behoove them to wait until they ended anyway. I woukd even expect them at this point to wait a couple days after the closing ceremony tomorrow - like Tue or Wed.

That's it. They hold out hope because he's from that area. Can't blame them. But it is time spent better elsewhere.

Hes never even taken an official visit there, someone correct me if Im wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom