Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
jordoo said:
I've dropped out before and thought I'd never be back. They are SU fan lifers like the rest of us but sometimes real life dictates some time off from the internetworld. Speaking of which . . . . . I'm holding up a round of shots. Catch all of you sometime this weekend.

Yeah buddy, think Bamba.

tee1222 said:
Oh, just been out and about, still lurkin and lookin for that 'I Survived Four Andrew White Threads' t-shirt that everyone else has been looking for. I know, I know. Payside. Anywho, howdy partners! This team looks vicious on paper, mean even. Offense, defense, plenty of time to form the concept of team. And you know JB and the fellas will mix in a surprise or two to knock another
blue blood
...off their keister. We've got this.

Don't scare us like that again. Get ahold of Dean, he is missed, as were you.

Yeah buddy, think Bamba.

go Westtown!!!

athletics_new_v2.jpg

With the shot blocking combo potential of chukwu and Lydon we will definitely see many more fast breaks this year...having a proven three pointer shooter to kick the ball out to in transition could really help us have some good blowout wins...

However this guy should stop holding out..it is simple glory, legacy, national exposure or VCU.

I know it was posted earlier, but with Pete Moore and the official Syracuse basketball Twitter account following Andrew...that's the final sign I needed. And I also think it's crazy that we're looking at who the staff follows to see what's going on, but I also get that's the time we're in. I'm a 1997 graduate, and thankfully I understand how the Internet works, but back in the day recruiting was so much more different (obviously). Maybe this is a rant because I'm waiting for the official word from the program, or maybe I'm just giddy because we're about to land him.

Either way, go Orange.

Oh, just been out and about, still lurkin and lookin for that 'I Survived Four Andrew White Threads' t-shirt that everyone else has been looking for. I know, I know. Payside. Anywho, howdy partners! This team looks vicious on paper, mean even. Offense, defense, plenty of time to form the concept of team. And you know JB and the fellas will mix in a surprise or two to knock another
air-quotes.gif

blue blood
FDCNio.gif

Just made my Friday night/Saturday morning.

So it is 11 pm out here, and just winding up work, and all of a sudden thought, hey they released the women's basketball roster last week, let's check the men's roster. Nope. Wonder why? Oh probably because it is not complete yet. Why would they release the women's basketball roster and put it online, and not the men? Not that any of this matters now...but I am kind of punch drunk from work at this point.

Does anyone else think that this hold up may have something to do with his foot surgery on August 18? Is it possible that the injury was such that there will be a long recuperation time, and he may have to get a LOA from the university and redshirt? (Which I doubt he would do. Probably would just take his chances in the NBA this spring.) Remember how turf toe completely derailed Irving from playing at Duke?

Does anyone else think that this hold up may have something to do with his foot surgery on August 18? Is it possible that the injury was such that there will be a long recuperation time, and he may have to get a LOA from the university and redshirt? (Which I doubt he would do. Probably would just take his chances in the NBA this spring.) Remember how turf toe completely derailed Irving from playing at Duke?

I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

Think his brother who plays at UNC Charlotte is the one who had surgery

air-quotes.gif

blue blood
FDCNio.gif
THere you are BOI ... ;) Looks like AW3's on campus. Needed you to be in the circle for the news/celebration. After 72 pages, no way we're going to be able to, "dial it down a notch".

Last edited:

Wasn't it his brother that had the surgery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom