Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've learned a lot from this whole exercise.

1) I hate this board.
2) I hate the VCU board.
3) O13 is a god.
4) O13 is a complete jerk. (That's putting it mildly.)
5) CNY is a loathsome place.
6) Syracuse is a loathsome program.
7) VCU is awesome in every facet imaginable.
8) VCU is going to the Final Four.
9) Our coach is evil incarnate.
10) I am addicted to this thread.
11) I am addicted to a similar thread on the VCU board.
This is rich!!!!
:rolling:

Do we have any legit confirmation that Andrew White III is on campus?

Do you think other school fans go through what we go through? Because I seriously think we are the most tortured fans on the planet. It makes me PROUD.

Good question. I'm hard-pressed to think of any. In the ACC, NC State fans seem a beleaguered lot, living in close proximity to both Duke and Chapel Hill.

LSU football fans do not take losing well. Having your mortal enemy win 4 titles in 6 years will do that. They have a saying: the perfect LSU season is winning the SEC, winning the National Championship, and then firing the coach.

I've never met a happy Maryland fan, no matter the sport. They always feel they are being disrespected by somebody.

Briancuse said:
We have had some bad breaks, but I don't know about tortured, we have had it pretty good, Rutgers fans are tortured.

You have a typo...you added an s at the end of Rutgers fan...and should be is, not are, tortured...

I wish we could all get together and have a drink. I will be at the Florida State football game if anybody wants to meet up at Faegans...

I feel a brotherhood with you guys!

I may be willing to sign autographs lol

Well, he was confirmed by text to be on campus yesterday. Must've left. :confused:

He was allegedly on campus, yet not one beat reporter or blogger has reported it? Odd, no?

He was allegedly on campus, yet not one beat reporter or blogger has reported it? Odd, no?
Very odd. Unless JB has instructed Waters, Donna, etc to not say anything until Monday when the official roster is released. I am more surprised that AW3's dad, AW2, has not alerted Rothstein.

I wish we could all get together and have a drink. I will be at the Florida State football game if anybody wants to meet up at Faegans...

I feel a brotherhood with you guys!

I may be willing to sign autographs lol

I know many of us appreciate the information you've posted and we all want to like you, but then you add in stuff like that last sentence. The constant need for praise and validation has not only made it more difficult for you because it adds an air of desperation, but it has caused a significant rift here. I think you would have a much better experience here if you dailled that back some.

Very odd. Unless JB has instructed Waters, Donna, etc to not say anything until Monday when the official roster is released. I am more surprised that AW3's dad, AW2, has not alerted Rothstein.

If he's on campus, what's the point of secrecy at this point? White could just not answer his phone for a day if he's trying to avoid the media. Maybe there's a reason, maybe not. It's hard to make sense out of it.

I know many of us appreciate the information you've posted and we all want to like you, but then you add in stuff like that last sentence. The constant need for praise and validation has not only made it more difficult for you because it adds an air of desperation, but it has caused a significant rift here. I think you would have a much better experience here if you dailled that back some.
Nah.

He's made his bed, lit it on fire...and is lying on it.

It either burns out and he's good, or if not...I'd rather see him find and use a fire extinguisher.

Much more entertaining.

If he's on campus, what's the point of secrecy at this point? White could just not answer his phone for a day if he's trying to avoid the media. Maybe there's a reason, maybe not. It's hard to make sense out of it.
I'm with you man. I think we're all going crazy and dissecting it more than usual and that's why it's so confusing.

I'm with you man. I think we're all going crazy and dissecting it more than usual and that's why it's so confusing.

The problem is there's not much to dissect, so every little thing that's out there is getting twisted and turned. Let's face it: we can say we are obsessed but this has been bizarro world. When a guy is said to be on campus and there is not one tweet from anyone confirming they've seen him, I'm going to be asking questions.

There are posters on here who would pay other posters money for their autograph so not sure why O13 shouldn't capitalize on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom