Andy Katz says we're in barring a collapse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Andy Katz says we're in barring a collapse

Way too early to say something like this. Appreciate Katz's sentiment but it's February 4th.

Yes, I think he said this before he looked at our upcoming schedule. It is daunting. I doubt there is a bubble team in history that could muster more than 4 wins against that group including today. One thing is for sure - if we get in we will have deserved it!

upload_2017-2-4_15-7-3.png

Suck it Lunardi. Your words are as fake as your brackets.

You should have been at the St. John's game.
Gee, just imagine if SU had won one or two of those What early non-conf games. Oh well, now it should be "what have you done for me lately" and SU is doing a lot lately!

If he did that, if be cool with it.

Since I pasted a few fake ones, to be clear that was indeed a comment from him. Saw it on the side of the page when I was checking scores.

Good wins always count more than bad loses to the selection committee. They look at who you beat. Cuse now with two wins against top 10 teams. Let's get another.

I said this last season and publically wagered money against the entire board, all takers. While Katz is overcompensating to assuage his guilt, things are suddenly looking different on syracusefan.com. Some of us never wavered.

Lunardi can take all the credit he wants in the world if he can make Cuse go 40-0 and win the NC.

I'd even ok if Gottleib wants to take credit if JB suddenly becomes the next Wooden and Mike Hopkins has to get his start elsewhere similar to Roy Williams.

BTW, JB repeating that #1000 today proved it meant something to him.

Gee, just imagine if SU had won one or two of those What early non-conf games. Oh well, now it should be "what have you done for me lately" and SU is doing a lot lately!

Never good to start that weak. But if they can finish strong?

It's a good time of the season to be trending upward.

Never good to start that weak. But if they can finish strong?

It's a good time of the season to be trending upward.

Completely agree. I have mixed emotions about the latter game no longer getting more weight, and this season(if it continues trending this way) is an excellent illustration why.

Completely agree. I have mixed emotions about the latter game no longer getting more weight, and this season(if it continues trending this way) is an excellent illustration why.

I think it should, but you have to emphasize the entire body of work, otherwise what is the point of playing games in Nov and Dec?

what a year

We deserve to be. We're clearly one of the best 68 teams in the country, and we'll be better than at least 5-8 of the teams that get in by winning their conference tournaments. That doesn't mean we can't lose to any team on any given night. We can also beat any team when we hit three-pointers and make free throws down the stretch like we have lately.

Yes, I think he said this before he looked at our upcoming schedule. It is daunting. I doubt there is a bubble team in history that could muster more than 4 wins against that group including today. One thing is for sure - if we get in we will have deserved it!

Gotta win those road games! With the way we are playing at home, I feel good about our chances to get at least one of the Louisville and Duke games. But we've got to find a way to be better on the road and beat those three very beatable teams(Clemson, Pitt, GT) at their places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom