Anish not Fired by ESPN | Syracusefan.com

Anish not Fired by ESPN

Wow ESPN is complete woke trash I always thought Anish was a bit corny and he and Carc badly over hype players but racist never once crossed my mind America is in a very bad place

After reading the article, this didn't happen.

Just typical Phil Mushnick BS.

He is just the worst.
1695429039314.gif

Of course, none of the above happened, other than Shroff complimenting Army for its “guerrilla tactics.” Even a mild rebuke from ESPN would have been totally unwarranted, thus his firing was too preposterous — too unfathomably stupid — to even think possible.

Shroff had made a good, appropriate analogy.

By now, many readers know where I’m going with this. Again. That’s on me. And I’m good with that.

does anyone remember when writers and journalists use to have to report truth and facts and actually state sources for their facts? seems very long time ago

Yikes...
Dude needs fired and Anish should sue the pants off the NY Times

also love how it’s always white people telling americans that was racist comment and to be offended.

Isn’t he one who’s racist cause he imply the word describes those certain players ?

The article is a free Doug Adler persuasive argument about the use of context and references during commentary and reporting. The article focuses specifically on the word guerilla and it’s homonym.

I actually like his columns. He spares no one. He was critical with John Madden for violence in his video game. Madden claimed he had no artistic license and no say in the content. Mushnick pointed out his name is on the product and he could have changed it if he so wanted. I agree with Mushnick.

Wow ESPN is complete woke trash I always thought Anish was a bit corny and he and Carc badly over hype players but racist never once crossed my mind America is in a very bad place
So woke that they didn’t do anything that was claimed in that joke of an article!

Mushnick made his point and got people to read his column. I have no beef with him pulling people in that way to make his very persuasive point. Anish has no complaint.

Mushnick made his point and got people to read his column. I have no beef with him pulling people in that way to make his very persuasive point. Anish has no complaint.
he actually didnt make his point because apparently lots of people arent even reading to the end and dont understand what hes trying to say. it is a truly terrible article from a bad writer

he actually didnt make his point because apparently lots of people arent even reading to the end and dont understand what hes trying to say. it is a truly terrible article from a bad writer
Sadly because we have the attention spans of gnats nowadays. Clickbait titles exist for a reason.

Mushnick hates everyone.

And vice versa.

There’s literally nothing wrong with the term “guerilla tactics”.
And certainly nothing racist.

Hell - our own revolutionary solidiers beat England by doing just that.

Turrible article by a turrible writer.

Be careful, I used the word woke and was banned from here for two weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom