Announce team for tonight? | Syracusefan.com

Announce team for tonight?

iommi

Living Legend
Anyone know who is doing the East Regional games tonight?

yes, it has been widely reported.

Oh Lord

Great, senile Verne. Hopefully, one of our guys gets an "Onions!" call from Raf.

Why do people like Raff? Onions? Seriously, I'm combined that the only reason he's palatable is because Vitale is such a clown and he looks like a slightly less annoying version.

Why do people like Raff? Onions? Seriously, I'm combined that the only reason he's palatable is because Vitale is such a clown and he looks like a slightly less annoying version.
Raf is knowledgable, funny and passionate about hoops. Sure, he can be a bit gimmicky but he does offer great analysis IMO, mixed with humor, often the self-deprecating kind.

Raf is definitely not far removed from Dickie V in terms of relying on gimmicks, but unlike Dick, he actually watches the game and comments on the action, rather than trying to hit five or six or 12 talking points throughout the course of the action and ignoring everything that's actually taking place on the court.

Verne is terrible at hoops and football at this point. The games move too fast for him. That's why he's still great at golf/ The Masters. That's more his speed.

Verne is terrible at hoops and football at this point. The games move too fast for him. That's why he's still great at golf/ The Masters. That's more his speed.

you're right, but i still love him anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom