Annual Burning of the Avatars 2020 | Syracusefan.com

Annual Burning of the Avatars 2020

Orijinal

All Conference
Starting up this thread again for 2020
ae67b952cdd3bca6fc5cf0f3b00658e9.jpg

About 6 months overdue. We should have been doing this weekly in 2020. Also stated from someone who has not changed their avatar for years.

About 6 months overdue. We should have been doing this weekly in 2020. Also stated from someone who has not changed their avatar for years.
Ha. I think most of us generally follow the athletic calendar ...so I change mine every June after spring sports are over

Done.

Cisco Williams - they’re going to be fun to watch.

Cisco - going into his third year of college will challenge the Syracuse all-time individual career interceptions record held by Markus Paul (19)

Andre is already tied for 5th in school history. This while his true Sophomore campaign was shortened by injury, as he played in just 9 games.

In 22 career contests, he has 12 interceptions. He is exceptional. Throughout his career, he’s been named to numerous pre and post season All American teams.

Williams - a career high point that most likely consists of an OT strip and score that went for 94 yards and sealed a W against Wake Forest in the last football game played at the old Carrier Dome. This earned him ACC Defensive Back of the Week honors.

he has tremendous athletic abilities and capabilities and is also a true Jr.

Enjoy these two this year, as it may be the last you see of both of them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom