Annual Syracusefan.com ESPN Tourney Challenge! | Syracusefan.com

Annual Syracusefan.com ESPN Tourney Challenge!

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
As per tradition, there will be a contest this year to determine who picked the winners of the NCAA men's basketball tournament the best. The winner will get a prestigious special title attached to their user profile, the envy and awe of all their fellow syracusefan.com members, and perhaps something else.

We will be using the ESPN Tourney Challenge database. Go there, join the syracusefan.com group and add your entry. The password is Boeheim. Good luck to all, except Hoya fans.

NCAA Tournament Challenge Bracket - ESPN

Congrats to the 3 members out of 115 who went 16 for 16 yesterday.

0.8% of the brackets yesterday were perfect. 0.8% is higher than normal for day one, but it was chalk.

We still have a player at 20/20.

Conor Lyons.

I was going to say I don't remember if there was a 32/32 bracket in recent years**, But with less upsets this will happen. It will be interesting to see how far this can be pushed out for one bracket. I suspect there will be none after 5 or 6 games today.

There was the autistic kid a few years back who loved basketball that went 48/48 but played in a format that allowed brackets to be edited. Because of his circumstances people were afraid to call it the scam that it obviously was.

I'm totally shocked it's even that many. I figured maybe 5 or so when you consider South Carolina
650 of them are South Carolina alums and fans

So what's my prize?

As per tradition, there will be a contest this year to determine who picked the winners of the NCAA men's basketball tournament the best. The winner will get a prestigious special title attached to their user profile, the envy and awe of all their fellow syracusefan.com members, and perhaps something else.

We will be using the ESPN Tourney Challenge database. Go there, join the syracusefan.com group and add your entry. The password is Boeheim. Good luck to all, except Hoya fans.

NCAA Tournament Challenge Bracket - ESPN
After much blood was shed and almost all board users were beheaded, a champion finally emerged.

All hail rrlbees, syracusefan.com NCAA Tournament Challenge Bracket Winner (SNTCBW) for 2017! He had the finalists in the NC game.

Well done rrlbees! You are the envy of all on this board, and since this is the best board, the envy of all the other boards as well!

Congratulations to rrlbees, who has won the 2017 syracusefan.com Tourney Challenge contest. The prestige and seer awesomeness of his accomplishment cannot be adequately described using the English language. Suffice it to say this was a job well done.

Congrats rrlbees. It is only downhill from here but the ride back to the common folk will be long and most enjoyable!

Thanks to all for playing and better luck next year!

Last edited:
So what's my prize?
upload_2017-4-4_9-37-29.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors