Another 1pt SU UVA game | Syracusefan.com

Another 1pt SU UVA game

GoSU96

Living Legend
but how times have changed.

You can see how the growth of the sport has effected two of the keystone programs in the sport.

UVA looked like Binghamton at times with the size of the offensive unit out there. And SU was close when Rice and Ward are running out there together.

Gone are the days when those programs would sit back and have all the best players line up to play here. Players have options now and the good ones can go to places like PSU, OSU, Denver to star and get on the field early and not have to fight for playing time.

Gone are the days when we have all americans at every position on the two deep.

True, but we may have a number of AAs at attack and midfield next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was noticeable on both sides but this is just a down cycle. The talent could be more spread out nationally but its hard to find the games bonafide stars right now. There really isn't any.

The smallish physical size of the kids is what surprised though both teams defenders were big boys.

By the way I think i was sitting next to you guys last night, I should've said hello, I had the red headed three year old that you guys helped over the bench. Thanks for that. And if he was a pain in the azz my apologies, he can be hard to keep down, drives might wife nutty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom