Another awful official call | Syracusefan.com

Another awful official call

Marsh01

Living Legend
Noel doesnt beat the shot clock and they call the bucket good. Three officials miss that?

Terrible

and they then review it and still miss it? What is it the cincy football game or something.

Man Knight is losing it.

and they then review it and still miss it? What is it the cincy football game or something.

Man Knight is losing it.

They didn't review, they huddled up and didn't do anything.

Lol knight is clueless, he must have been taking a nap during that sequence

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Ed Corbett said they can't look at shot clock violations.

We review fouls but not shot clock violations? :bang:

Vandy got screwed. If they could look at Devo's shot in 6 OT game.. . why couldnt they look at that one?

Not sure how 3 guys missed such an easy call. The ball was in Noel's hand for a good full second after the shot clock expired. Unreal that this is an unreviewable play, especially with under a minute to go in a game.

that was awful.. but its true college rules only allow review for end of game or half not shot clock- that was an obvious one though.

So anyways . . . . . . . . how much zone do you think UK sees going forward?

Vandy got screwed. If they could look at Devo's shot in 6 OT game.. . why couldnt they look at that one?
That is exactly what I thought. LOL at Bob Knight. Clueless, confused or drunk?

Because it was an end of the game situation. I dont think you can review it if it just happens during the course of he game.

But you can review if an inadvertent elbow makes contact?????

Does bob knight know the difference between game clock and shot clock? Apparently not. That was embarassing. Then he finally says "it must have been a shot clock issue" no stuff lol

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Because it was an end of the game situation. I dont think you can review it if it just happens during the course of he game.

But you can review if an inadvertent elbow makes contact?????

Right. The games get stopped for 5 min over a 2sec clock issue or some kid flopping claiming he got elbowed in the face . . . . . . . but something like a shot clock violation in the final minute of a close game that could clearly be review isn't.

they reviewed a shot to see if it was a 2 or 3 in the Ore-AZ game towards the end, but they can't review that?