Another bench unreleasable called at Cornell | Syracusefan.com

Another bench unreleasable called at Cornell

GoSU96

Living Legend
What are the odds same crew as the SU game.

Good Lord - someone somehow needs to address these clowns in the off season with either the NCAA or IVY. Probably an exercise in futility. SMH.

What are the odds same crew as the SU game.
I don't believe it was. At least it didn't include #77 Daniel Miller. I didn't see him in any of the conference tournament games I watched. Is he still a D1 official?

Doesn't matter really if it was... if the Ivy League wants to enforce this rule in a manner that is different than how it is typically applied, then you ask for it to be a point of emphasis with the rules committee and deal with it that way. You do not indiscriminately break with the norm and potentially impact the outcomes of games. Did you hear Corrigan flipping out during the games this weekend? He sounded like an absolute lunatic, but you didn't see refs hit him with a bench penalty. It's totally bogus.

Doesn't matter really if it was... if the Ivy League wants to enforce this rule in a manner that is different than how it is typically applied, then you ask for it to be a point of emphasis with the rules committee and deal with it that way. You do not indiscriminately break with the norm and potentially impact the outcomes of games. Did you hear Corrigan flipping out during the games this weekend? He sounded like an absolute lunatic, but you didn't see refs hit him with a bench penalty. It's totally bogus.
How do you know it was bogus? Do you know what was said? How do you know it didn’t cross the line to something personal? Also, by rule, the head coach is the only figure on the sideline who’s allowed to address the officials. Assistant coaches and players need to keep their mouths shut when it comes to the officials.

Last edited:
How do you know it was bogus? Do you know what was said? How do you know it didn’t cross the line to something personal? Also, by rule, the head coach is the only figure on the sideline who’s allowed to address the officials. Assistant coaches and players need to keep their mouths shut when it comes to the officials.
Completely ignored what I said... how many of these do you see each year? What's typically enforced. Stick checks (Slashing) by rule is only allowed on the crosse and the gloved hand holding it. How is it actually enforced?

Completely ignored what I said... how many of these do you see each year? What's typically enforced. Stick checks (Slashing) by rule is only allowed on the crosse and the gloved hand holding it. How is it actually enforced?
Perhaps the fact that it’s so rarely enforced tells you just how bad it was whatever was said. Just like with a slash. You let it go until it’s egregious. Whatever was said must have been egregious.

Perhaps the fact that it’s so rarely enforced tells you just how bad it was whatever was said.
"Your mother sews socks that smell "

OIP.BQbMsU2hrg-Ccex0IaobXwHaDm.jpeg

Perhaps the fact that it’s so rarely enforced tells you just how bad it was whatever was said. Just like with a slash. You let it go until it’s egregious. Whatever was said must have been egregious.
You don't happen to have a black and white jersey with the number 77 on the back, do you? Asking for a friend.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom