Another classic uniform set aside for 'progress' | Syracusefan.com

Another classic uniform set aside for 'progress'

SWC75

Bored Historian
http://www.si.com/college-football/2014/07/16/ucla-bruins-new-alternate-uniforms?xid=nl_siextra

I liked them best in the Beban Era:

Clarendon_Uniforms_1.png

Those are pretty ugly. They've worn black and even dark blue jerseys in recent years as well. I like the one in the bottom right corner.

They're mot changing their uniforms completely; just adding a black set that can be worn.

Lets see if UCLA can control themselves and not wear the alternates 9x.

unlike the Syracuse football team who apparently are worse in mind than my 3 year old who wants to wear his Batman shirt 9x in a row.

And even worse is the SUAD with their...well the kids picked em and they like it...parenting stance.

:bang::bang::bang::bang:

If Syracuse could only have a throwback jersey that was FREAKING ORANGE like your old picture it would be nuts. I mean PRACTICALLY EVERY SCHOOL WEARS THE MAIN COLOR except Syracuse. I would die for a freaking alternate Orange top. We debut new uniforms in blue, white, and grey and the school freaking nickname is Orange. Don't get me started with how dumb our football operations people are for NOT MODELING AN ORANGE top when we debuted the new jerseys.

If Syracuse could only have a throwback jersey that was FREAKING ORANGE like your old picture it would be nuts. I mean PRACTICALLY EVERY SCHOOL WEARS THE MAIN COLOR except Syracuse. I would die for a freaking alternate Orange top. We debut new uniforms in blue, white, and grey and the school freaking nickname is Orange. Don't get me started with how dumb our football operations people are for NOT MODELING AN ORANGE top when we debuted the new jerseys.

aa98480d04585b051152e639668f85002db5ad48.jpg