Another color vs color matchup on Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Another color vs color matchup on Saturday

This may be against the grain, but I would love to see us with a third color. I really like those dark navy shorts our guys seem to practice in. I wonder if they're the trunks to actual unis? I think an accompanying navy jersey with white lettering and numbers piped out in heavy orange trim would be stunning.

Man we have to wear white for this one that will be unwatchable.

The ladies rocked some bomb ass black jerseys on Sunday FWIW.

This may be against the grain, but I would love to see us with a third color. I really like those dark navy shorts our guys seem to practice in. I wonder if they're the trunks to actual unis? I think an accompanying navy jersey with white lettering and numbers piped out in heavy orange trim would be stunning.

You must like losing. We never win in blue.

cb5d8a4414e50c165876ad819effa375_crop_north.jpg

You must like losing. We never win in blue.

cb5d8a4414e50c165876ad819effa375_crop_north.jpg

Well, how often have we played in navy. And, imagine that 25-0 game had we worn the matching navy vs. going the two-toned path instead. In that path less traveled, we could've gone undefeated that season, never ended up on probation afterwards, and had won two of those natty's that 'nova took from us. Moreover, because of that, we also will never get GQ Jay to replace JB. ;):)

Well, how often have we played in navy. And, imagine that 25-0 game had we worn the matching navy vs. going the two-toned path instead. I think we could've gone undefeated that season, never ended up on probation afterwards, and had won two of those natty's that 'nova took from us. Moreover, because of that, we also will never get that GQ Jay to replace JB. ;):)

Played at Kentucky in 1988 and lost.

Played at Notre Dame in 2008 and lost.

In fact, we've never won in script throwbacks either.

That BC game was the perfect storm of bad.

Man we have to wear white for this one that will be unwatchable.

The ladies rocked some bomb ass black jerseys on Sunday FWIW.

All hate aside, I love Duke's black jerseys and I was just thinking while watching them play Pitt how awesome a black Cuse road alternate would be.

Semi OT/threadjack - Why did your lacrosse team shift from Navy to the lighter blue in their unis? Your football team "always" wore Navy (and still does) and then the MLax team went to something akin sky blue in the 80s.

Well, how often have we played in navy. And, imagine that 25-0 game had we worn the matching navy vs. going the two-toned path instead. In that path less traveled, we could've gone undefeated that season, never ended up on probation afterwards, and had won two of those natty's that 'nova took from us. Moreover, because of that, we also will never get GQ Jay to replace JB. ;):)
That must be some good s h ! t you are smoking. However if the team ever wears the Orange/Blue combo again, I will stick an M80 up someone's butt.

IMHO Syracuse should always be in orange/white uniforms with navy used only around letters or numbers if needed. Our current hoops uniform coloring is great and instantly identify Syracuse to me.

I can handle orange and yellow but would prefer the white. Orange and pink was just brutal on the eyes as everyone has said.

I can handle orange and yellow but would prefer the white. Orange and pink was just brutal on the eyes as everyone has said.

Especially since it was a dark pink

We. Should wear those 80s throwbacks at least once a year and maybe the grey ones again. The same 2 unis are a little boring.

Syracuse wore orange against Michigan in the Final Four and I thought the orange vs. yellow uniform matchup looked great so maybe we’ll be fine wearing orange against Pitt.

The orange vs. pink matchup against VT had me mad at Buzz for not telling us to bring the whites. That color matchup should have never happened.

I'm not sure the uniforms Va Tech is wearing tonight are any better.

we should wear lime like the seahawks

Our way-back throwbacks could be pea green, right?

At least there is chance Pitt will be cursed by their throwback uniforms like we always are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom