Another commit… | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Another commit…

So why’s koy out now. What are you guys even talking about: he literally posted a pic saying he’s announcing his commitment with a picture from his visit with Syracuse

He said he's not out; he probably has a remaining visit coming this weekend. So do a lot of these guys. They want to get to take these trips, and try to avoid blowing it on social media unless / until they are ready to lock down a spot. We are flipping so many guys that there are perceived to be a lot of available spots, if you're good enough.

Other times, other years, a team might have a nearly-full class, and thus there is more pressure on that guy to make his commitment public, or else the staff may give it to someone else who is willing to lock it down publicly.

Hope that makes sense. That's how I've taken the commentary on this kid's situation.

You’re hilarious lol

He’s been posting Syracuse and Purdue all week

You can think whatever you want. He may end up Orange but I don't think this is who the staff is talking about but, feel free to think whatever your brain tells you.

Well you never know...I might not have taken my meds today. ;)
Ha. I recall you saying in another thread there are 4 more commits your aware of and now here lob out Ross and Meeks. Very nice...sounds like we are getting both at some point ;)

The UB QB visited this weekend.
I Give Up GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom