Another Howard > Gillon post | Syracusefan.com

Another Howard > Gillon post

Let it go.

No, the dude gets ripped apart when he doesn't do anything wrong half the time. He plays poorly and people are up in arms because Frank isn't in. This is the reason he stays in when he isn't playing his best, he can make things happen that Howard physically can not.

No, the dude gets ripped apart when he doesn't do anything wrong half the time. He plays poorly and people are up in arms because Frank isn't in. This is the reason he stays in when he isn't playing his best, he can make things happen that Howard physically can not.

He scored well the second half. He still can't pass the ball to an open teammate in a timely fashion.

He's our little girl with the curl.

He scored well the second half. He still can't pass the ball to an open teammate in a timely fashion.

He's better at banking in 3s at the buzzer against Duke I'll admit.

Yet his scoring, shooting %s, A/T ratio and pretty much every statistic there is shows he's far better than Frank.

The deal with Gillon is that his CEILING is higher than Howard's. He's not going to live up to that ceiling on a consistent basis because of certain limitations, but we aren't going to win many games with Howard's ceiling.

Gillon could shoot a teammate mid game and he wouldn't be pulled. Confidence from your coach goes a long way.
Frank could own the team, with the power to fire the coach if he benched him, and he still would not be an ACC talent (as of today).

Gillon could shoot a teammate mid game and he wouldn't be pulled. Confidence from your coach goes a long way.
There is a reason jb has confidence in Gillon and very little in Howard. Play better in games and practice and the coach will have more confidence in you.

And I'll continue to as long as I hear see Frank > Gillon posts.
You're seeing things. Most people, like me, just want to see JB give Gillon a rest when he's killing us like last game. Plus, you know, like next year...

When the shots go down the rim gets really bigger for Gillon ...bigger than any other cuse player on the team...who was that little player with the big heart at cuse who now resides on the sidelines.?..

On a sidenote...I would rather have an end game off balance three point shot from gillon than a random drive to the hoop that we saw against louisville.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom