Another Lawsuit Against Julie Hermann? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Another Lawsuit Against Julie Hermann?

So, should she have been hire?

What do ya think?
Hell no. Rutgers didn't do their homework. They should have done everything they could to avoid this type of negative publicity. However, if she had remained AD at L-Ville and this stuff came out, no one would have really cared much. It's mostly the Rutgers thing...for obvious reasons.

So, when does she do the walk of shame? Has to be any day now I'd imagine.

Hell no. Rutgers didn't do their homework. They should have done everything they could to avoid this type of negative publicity. However, if she had remained AD at L-Ville and this stuff came out, no one would have really cared much. It's mostly the Rutgers thing...for obvious reasons.

Plus she wasn't "the" AD at Lville. That is Jurich.

Sent using my Commodore 64

This time in 2008 while she was an administrator at Louisville?

Wow.

What a train wreck this AD candidate turned out to be.

I can't imagine that she survives.

And I remain dumbfounded as I learn more and more that incompetent coaches - those who lack the skill to coach - try to make up for their lack of technical knowledge, motivational and leadership abilities with bluster and intimidation tactics. And I am amazed at how many of those kinds of people are in the coaching business. I guess I have been naive about this.

It is a privilege to coach young people. And those who lack the ability to do it, should not be allowed to do it.

Instead it seems that there are way too many individuals trying to coach who just can't do it or do not understand the true nature of coaching and who replace ability with bluster.

Tony Dungy never yelled and screamed. And John Wooden apparently didn't either.

The truly talented don't need to yell, scream and threaten. They command respect with their diligence, their commitment to improving people, their fairness and decency and their knowlege of the game and ability to teach the game.

Sorry. Just had to get that off my chest.
This is typical Rutgers incompetence. I love it.Christie is popping his lap band on this. She is most certainly going to get axed. If she had any dignity she would walk on her own accord.Clearly up to now her dignity is of no concern to her.:bat:

Yeah, Christie says he's staying out of it, unlike the Mike Rice situation. Plus he has to get in his support of Barchi, whom he hand picked to help in the Rutgers merger.

Plus she wasn't "the" AD at Lville. That is Jurich.

Sent using my Commodore 64
Ok...she was just executive senior associate athletic director

Rutgers has embarrassed itself repeatedly lately, but that is a small price to pay for all those near-wins.
Until recently, the Rutgers athletic department was known mostly for existing. The school was very rarely in any national title conversations and most of those occurred in the offseason, among Rutgers alumni who had been drinking.
Well, the reputation has changed. Rutgers is now the nation's leader in botched public relations and clueless decision-making. You call it incompetence, I call it branding.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/co...julie-hermann-hire-controversy/#ixzz2UjHACQpp
---------------------------

That's awesome. That SI article sounds like it was written by someone from this board. ROFL.

Rutgers has embarrassed itself repeatedly lately, but that is a small price to pay for all those near-wins.
Until recently, the Rutgers athletic department was known mostly for existing. The school was very rarely in any national title conversations and most of those occurred in the offseason, among Rutgers alumni who had been drinking.
Well, the reputation has changed. Rutgers is now the nation's leader in botched public relations and clueless decision-making. You call it incompetence, I call it branding.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/co...julie-hermann-hire-controversy/#ixzz2UjHACQpp

That's awesome. That SI article sounds like it was written by someone from this board. ROFL.

yup...drinking dirty water a rubbing alcohol at TGIF'S run by greystork

I have consistently suggested on this board that the impact of coaching on wins and losses is over emphasized - that talent is the most important factor - in most cases.

The true and few geniuses - Belicheck - probably can make a difference.

Yep, you've been very consistent, to your credit.

My position is and has been that superior athletes always exist in a sport in some form, but the true creative innovations don't come from talent, as that increases or changes generally for everyone at the same rate, but by the ingenuity of those coaches who either a) realize that in order to compete against superior talent with inferior athletes they need to implement novel strategy or b) coaches that realize that a collection of superior talent allows the game to be played in never before seen ways.

Wait, that was from the article. I thought you wrote that, and didn't even realize you hadn't until the very end of your post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom