Ant Bailey FWIW | Syracusefan.com

Ant Bailey FWIW

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
Is on pace right now to surpass 1000 yards rushing on the regular season. :noidea:

Really missed that aspect of DC today. Great job by the D on 4 takeaways and one TD, not so much for the O's 5 givaways.

Is on pace right now to surpass 1000 yards rushing on the regular season. :noidea:

Its a nice accomplishment that we can all congratulate him on if we get the ship righted, take care of Tulane and UConn, then steal a couple games that we shouldn't. Unless that happens, big deal. Anyone who has watched the team all year knows that he has not played well. One run a game helps his stats a lot more than it does this team.

Sitting a team captain with our backup injured and our third stringer ineffective in his few chances is really a great precedent to set.

sit em all..if next wk were not starting loeb rene tose and say mungwa well then i want marrone fired

Sitting a team captain with our backup injured and our third stringer ineffective in his few chances is really a great precedent to set.

No worries. The stupidity espoused on the board by certain posters after this loss (which hurts, no doubt) is truly awesome.

Do you really think he can keep that pace up?

He needs help. Nothin against him, most backs do.

Do you really think he can keep that pace up?

He needs help. Nothin against him, most backs do.
I don't know. My guess is no. I agree with you, help is really needed.

I looked it up because I was curious to see just how short Ant was supposedly falling as the #1 back. I'm not excusing Ant's fumbles and other limitations, but a 1,000 yard back is pretty good for your first string guy. We've got nothing behind him though. A lot of people have been posting stuff about how it took the entire front seven of a defense to take Carter down, but I don't see much thought being given to whether Ant's production last season could have also helped Carter perform better. Who's helping Ant this season?

I don't know. My guess is no. I agree with you, help is really needed.

I looked it up because I was curious to see just how short Ant was supposedly falling as the #1 back. I'm not excusing Ant's fumbles and other limitations, but a 1,000 yard back is pretty good for your first string guy. We've got nothing behind him though. A lot of people have been posting stuff about how it took the entire front seven of a defense to take Carter down, but I don't see much thought being given to whether Ant's production last season could have also helped Carter perform better. Who's helping Ant this season?
Well he looked to have help somewhat last week, but we all know that's a done deal. My answer is he hasn't played yet. I know there will be posts to the contrary. But I'd like Hackett and Wheatley to prove me wrong at least, then there won't be anything for dispute. Supposedly that was in Hackett's game plan today anyway...