Anthony Davis AP POY | Syracusefan.com

Anthony Davis AP POY

How many of those trophies could he have made up for

lets say, a random number out

$200, 000

OMG! This is a complete shocker. I am stunned...

...that they didn't give him the trophy two months ago when they ordered the damn plaque for it. They could have left this vote up to a random survey of 6th graders and had the same result.

I will be so happy when this season is over and this UK team leaves for the pros. I am so sick of hearing about Davis, Kidd-Gilchrist and Cal. The sooner this Bluegrass Circus is over, the better.

I can't stand Louisville, but I hope Pitino turns this game into a 40-point rock fight filled with multiple zone looks. Make UK win with the three.

Mark this down: The refs are going to let them play this weekend. After all the heat the NCAA took last weekend for the SU/OSU and UK/IND games, they will have the right guys with the whistles this time. If Louisville is allowed to make this ugly, UK could be in trouble.

The big one is the Naismith, right? Wonder if the AP POY is usually the Naismith POY...SWC, are you bored and have a few hours?;)

why if only picking powerball winners was this easy... i feel lucky tonite!

I think Robinson deserved it

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

I though Thomas Robinson deserved it more he was more important to his team, and from the dude lost his mother, grandmother, and grandfather last year within a short time. If i voted it would have been for him

and plus, with Anthony Davis i hold a grudge

I though Thomas Robinson deserved it more he was more important to his team, and from the dude lost his mother, grandmother, and grandfather last year within a short time. If i voted it would have been for him

and plus, with Anthony Davis i hold a grudge
We should probably let someone know. Maybe they'll do a recount.

I believe character should also be in consideration when voting

and if that was considered more than Robinson would have won going away and he is a great player

So just because Robinson had death in the family, he's a kid of higher character?

And don't give me that "money!" crap, either, because the vast majority of college players accept money, which you'll learn next year when you play at Syracuse.

So just because Robinson had death in the family, he's a kid of higher character?

And don't give me that "money!" crap, either, because the vast majority of college players accept money, which you'll learn next year when you play at Syracuse.

Look into his story and how he is raising his teenage sister with everything he has going on

And i admit i hold a grudge. But it was so close between the two players that i would give the edge to Robinson

Every freshman who wins these POY awards really should thank Carmelo. He didn't win any because in his time they would rather give it to TJ Ford as opposed to the best player in college basketball that year who happened to be a freshman.

Every freshman who wins these POY awards really should thank Carmelo. He didn't win any because in his time they would rather give it to TJ Ford as opposed to the best player in college basketball that year who happened to be a freshman.

TJ Ford please

Look into his story and how he is raising his teenage sister with everything he has going on

And i admit i hold a grudge. But it was so close between the two players that i would give the edge to Robinson
I don't have to look into it. I like and respect Robinson. But just because you don't like Davis and there are rumors his family took money doesn't mean you can play the "bad character" card. I haven't heard a bad word about the kid, frankly. By all accounts he's a decent kid. Please don't hammer on a kid just because he didn't choose Syracuse, and people say he took money (which, again, I guarantee most players do...let's not be naive about that).

I don't have to look into it. I like and respect Robinson. But just because you don't like Davis and there are rumors his family took money doesn't mean you can play the "bad character" card. I haven't heard a bad word about the kid, frankly. By all accounts he's a decent kid. Please don't hammer on a kid just because he didn't choose Syracuse, and people say he took money (which, again, I guarantee most players do...let's not be naive about that).

What can i say. I love Syracuse and i take things prob to personally

Anthony Davis was ours and it didnt happen we would still be playing

BRN,
How many times was Anthony Davis arrested in the last 12 months?

Do I have to spell it out for you?

Fine. Now how many times was Thomas Robinson arrested in the last 12 months?

A fight at a night club okay, I admit i have a grudge that Davis did not come hear

Loyalty we offered him first before he blew up into the big time player. And also i want to win another national championship

Bjorn - just a tip, but saying "I love Syracuse" is not a viable argument for every freaking thing you say.

Trust me, you don't love Syracuse more than I do, and you don't love Syracuse more than 99% of the people here. Stop using that as an excuse for your ridiculous statements, PLEASE.

A fight at a night club okay, I admit i have a grudge that Davis did not come hear

Loyalty we offered him first before he blew up into the big time player. And also i want to win another national championship
What loyalty does he owe us? If DePaul offered him first, would he NEED to be loyal to them, especially being a Chicago kid?

Just stop and go back to practicing for your game against Brandon Reese.

Just stop and go back to practicing for your game against Brandon Reese.

Actually I think he has a good shot against Mason Reese.

thumbnail.aspx

Reactions: CIL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom