Any Chance Drew Allen Was At The Dome | Syracusefan.com

Any Chance Drew Allen Was At The Dome

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
Yesterday?

Also, have to think the coaches will game plan for PSU with Hunt as the starter, or some combination of the existing roster QBs. Last year was a unique situation, being able to scrap the offense and install a new one in August. They knew what Nassib could do and could not do. We won't have that luxury this year. As good or bad as Allen may be, he is absolutely an unknown quantity. The offense is going to have to be built around the existing pieces.

Yesterday?

Also, have to think the coaches will game plan for PSU with Hunt as the starter, or some combination of the existing roster QBs. Last year was a unique situation, being able to scrap the offense and install a new one in August. They knew what Nassib could do and could not do. We won't have that luxury this year. As good or bad as Allen may be, he is absolutely an unknown quantity. The offense is going to have to be built around the existing pieces.

I think the base offense will be the same regardless of who the QB is. They will likely feature the specific things the starting QB does best relative to what matchups they will look to take advantage of as they game plan each week. They will have plenty of time to do specific game planning for PSU if Allen is the starter, IMO.

Isn't Allen still enrolled in classes at Oklahoma?

He probably wants to finish up his classwork so he can get here in June.

Yesterday?

He was not. Just Wilson and Kimble for incoming QBs

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

He was not. Just Wilson and Kimble for incoming QBs

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Guess I should have just asked you yesterday-- he who knows all!

In other news - So luke arciniega was wearing #5 in white, and someone else had a Luke arciniega jersey on the blue team, an african american player- anyone know who that was?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom