Any CNY local board members not make the trip to NYC for the game? | Syracusefan.com

Any CNY local board members not make the trip to NYC for the game?

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
Would have loved to have been down at MetLife tomorrow, but the club championships for the golf course I work at part-time are this weekend and they are short staffed due to folks going back to school and another person also working at the State Fair. I did make sure that I was done at 3pm so I could watch the entire game.

Anyone around who wants to meet up to watch the game? Love to catch the game with other diehards. Let me know.

I may be around. Also, couldn't go to Met Life. But I don't know where I will be until almost game time. If you let me know where you are headed, I may be able to meet up at halftime.

Sounds good.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Would have loved to have been down at MetLife tomorrow, but the club championships for the golf course I work at part-time are this weekend and they are short staffed due to folks going back to school and another person also working at the State Fair. I did make sure that I was done at 3pm so I could watch the entire game.

Anyone around who wants to meet up to watch the game? Love to catch the game with other diehards. Let me know.
This is an extremely elaborate and creative way of getting out of going to the game, without actually saying...'I've got to mow the lawn'.

Kudos!!!!

This is an extremely elaborate and creative way of getting out of going to the game, without actually saying...'I've got to mow the lawn'.

Kudos!!!!
I do what I can :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2