any idea if TCU has an out? | Syracusefan.com

any idea if TCU has an out?

Timonen

All Conference
I've gotta believe that the contract allows them to bail with minimum headache if the makeup of the league is different than what they signed up for.

the b12 appears a better (and likely lower cost/higher revenue) option to set up shot while everything else sorts out and that they could likely name their terms to preserve flexibility moving forward.

I've gotta believe that the contract allows them to bail with minimum headache if the makeup of the league is different than what they signed up for.

the b12 appears a better (and likely lower cost/higher revenue) option to set up shot while everything else sorts out and that they could likely name their terms to preserve flexibility moving forward.

I'm not sure that they want to go to the Big IX given the contiuing soap opera and UT's screw everyone else approach. At the end of the day they have a much easier path to the BCS through a reformulated (and now weaker) BE. I wouldn't be shaking in my boots if I now had to play UCF and ECU every year instead of SU and Pitt.

there won't be a BCS bid for the BE. The next move for TCU is interim while everything shakes out. Everybody halfway decent in the BE is out if they have a chance. If TCU is playing chess, they are thinking ahead and aligning with the b12 leftovers over the BE leftovers. Better teams AND better geo fit.