Any info on what attendance will be for Colgate tomorrow? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Any info on what attendance will be for Colgate tomorrow?

25,000 people, plus however many student show up. That is more than an educated guess.

So basically we'll see a really good hoops crowd. Make sense to me.

25,000 people, plus however many student show up. That is more than an educated guess.

Wont get to 30k if that's the case

Well, that's kind of depressing, isn't it?

There was 48,000+ announced for Marrone's first game, but that was against a respectable Big Ten opponent that we also had a shot at beating.

yep, and Paulus starting at QB was a huge draw as well.

Who cares ? You don't win based on how many ppl show up.

And I'm assuming there will be more than 25 000...

Guessing 18,000 at the Lakeview Amp for Florida Georgia Line tonight.

CuseLegacy said:
771553794542886916 Did they extend free tickets to the forestry students last year?

Not positive but I think they did.

Well all I can say is at least this 32000 seemed legit not like some of the announced crowds I've seen before I hough it might be closer 35000 but it's a start and at least the first half the student section was pretty full and loud

32K will be 42K quickly as people see this offense.

Well all I can say is at least this 32000 seemed legit not like some of the announced crowds I've seen before I hough it might be closer 35000 but it's a start and at least the first half the student section was pretty full and loud
Maybe announced crowds will now reflect actual butts in seats?

Watched the pregame on TV. Students were audibly raucous. I wish I knew how to make a gif of Robert Drummond's face. The whole anchor crew was visibly astounded by the noise from the student section. I could understand as I could feel that energy sitting in the living room. That was pretty cool

111,390 at the Fair on Friday.

Vegas prop bet: what was higher... SU's total number of yards yesterday, or the average amount of mullets at the fair yesterday at a given time.

Scooch said:
32K will be 42K quickly as people see this offense.

Hopefully as soon as 7 days.

It's going to be some show next Friday if you like offensive football.

Chip said:
Hopefully as soon as 7 days. It's going to be some show next Friday if you like offensive football.

Let's hope. I don't worry about attendance anymore. We've had enough well-attended games during an awful stretch of SU football to assure me that the fans are out there, they just need a reason to show up. I think that reason surfaced last night.

Let's hope. I don't worry about attendance anymore. We've had enough well-attended games during an awful stretch of SU football to assure me that the fans are out there, they just need a reason to show up. I think that reason surfaced last night.

I don't work for SU so I've never worried about attendance