any Nets fans here? | Syracusefan.com

any Nets fans here?

He's trying to cut costs and unload the team ASAP.

Good luck Nets fan...I say as a sad Knicks fan.

well, this Knicks fan, who spent more than his share off time telling anyone who will listen in the pubs and on the radio (that means you Evan & Joe), that that trade was absolutely the worst and nets wont win shlit and managed to ruin their future...only to be summarily dismissed as a 'jealous' Knicks fan...this feels good.

yeah, its all i got this year......

HAHA...You know it's bad when the Knick's long term prospects are better than the Nets...

well, this Knicks fan, who spent more than his share off time telling anyone who will listen in the pubs and on the radio (that means you Evan & Joe), that that trade was absolutely the worst and nets wont win shlit and managed to ruin their future...only to be summarily dismissed as a 'jealous' Knicks fan...this feels good.

yeah, its all i got this year...

joe and evan...evan and joe...on wfan sports radio...

yeah, its all i got this year...

This year??

via Mike Mazzeo:

So the #Nets traded three firsts (2014, 16, 18) and a first swap (17) for KG and Pierce in June 2013 and have Thaddeus Young in Feb. 2015

Don't forget their other trades also. How did the Deron Williams for Derrick Favors and two draft picks (Enes Kanter and Trey Burke) work out.

Sigh...

The Boston trade is a total disaster. Billy King's been a total disaster. Today's trade is a no brainer...silly to use what the Nets traded to Boston to call Garnett for Young a bad deal. We save money, cut down on the luxury tax, and get a player that is 12 years younger and also much better than the one we sent away, and because we have no draft picks until approximately 2172, the only incentive is to win now, as unlikely as that looks.

As another Nets fan, I agree with BK, yesterday's trade makes the best of a bad situation. Also as a Nets' season ticket holder during the Kidd years I think MCW and TE's opportunity to learn under Kidd's tutelage can't be underestimated. (I became a Nets' fan when the Nets drafted DC in 1990. Maybe now I'll switch and become a Bucks' fan :) )

Sigh...

The Boston trade is a total disaster. Billy King's been a total disaster. Today's trade is a no brainer...silly to use what the Nets traded to Boston to call Garnett for Young a bad deal. We save money, cut down on the luxury tax, and get a player that is 12 years younger and also much better than the one we sent away, and because we have no draft picks until approximately 2172, the only incentive is to win now, as unlikely as that looks.
they had an opportunity to either pick up a few disgruntled Knicks fans or grow their own...and they blew it.

you can take the nets out of jersey, but you cant take the nets out of the nets.

ive said from the beginning they shouldve changed the nickname, this just adds to their historical ineptitude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom