Any Orange fans around Fairfield, NJ... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Any Orange fans around Fairfield, NJ...

If you are in North Jersey and need a place to watch the Orange pummel Penn State head on over to the Horseneck Grille. See the link above.

You're not in Kansas anymore, Toto. And perhaps you might tell Mr "McClane" that as well.

I'm probably about 2hours away. Don't head that way often but if I ever do find myself in the area I'll stop.

I live in Teaneck, so I'm 20 mins away. I will make it over there during hoops season.

Cheers to you, my friend. Really nice place! I love this NJ thing where you can actually take beer to go, plus the wings were perfect, had a great conversation with the bartender and your brother in law and wife I believe.

I had to share this though. Made an eye to eye connection on the drive home. Thanks to quick reaction time, no contact, but have you ever had such a close encounter, where while you were braking you thought, yikes, I am going to hit this thing?

I had that. Little fella just barely skated by. I can see his eyes still. Deer and tee have an understanding and it goes a little something like this.

Deer: I will scare the heck out of you by darting across a country road at the very last second.
Tee: So long as we don't make contact
Deer: Deal, buddy!
Louis C.K. sums up my feelings about deer.