Any positions of need left ? | Syracusefan.com

Any positions of need left ?

We'd basically have to cut someone outright to add another, right?

I hope one of the DBs can be an emergency RB. Headcount is 16 vs 3.

Weren't we expecting another RB to come? That never really happened unless it was that PWO.

I have a sneaking suspicion that there are still a couple of scholarships available from guys that are stealth not with the program anymore.

Weren't we expecting another RB to come? That never really happened unless it was that PWO.

I have a sneaking suspicion that there are still a couple of scholarships available from guys that are stealth not with the program anymore.
Yes I think the RB that is coming is still being kept on the down low. Agree about open spots, there are likely 2-3 we don’t know about

Will be curious to see which position some of the incoming freshmen end up. We are short bodies in the RB room for sure as it currently stands. Need at least 1, ideally 2

All those positions are going to be tough to get a quality transfer.

Basically have to be open to being a backup best case scenario or third string.
You try to find a lower division guy that just wants a chance like a Cody Schrader. This is where scouting earns their money.

Will be curious to see which position some of the incoming freshmen end up. We are short bodies in the RB room for sure as it currently stands. Need at least 1, ideally 2
That’s not true

At this point. Grab athletes and it seems like that's what they are doing. The rest will work itself out. We need ST bodies, 2nd and 3rd string. Etc.

Coach Fran is building a complete team it seems. Freaking love it.

I like our depth, I know people are going to say backup QB but anything else you guys feel we need
Maybe another running back for depth but we do have some good ones. I think right now that Villari is our emergency running back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom