Any Speculation on WR to DB Moves? | Syracusefan.com

Any Speculation on WR to DB Moves?

TrueBlueSU

Walk On
I know this has been discussed before, but with 5 WR/TEs coming in with this class, any ideas who may be advised to move from WR to DB? I would definitely like to see Kobina given a shot at CB, he's big and fast, and his WR experience should enable him to adjust quickly. Don't know where his head is right now with the demotion last yr, but he's a senior and I hope he's mature enough to salvage his last season. If not, he will apparently be buried at the WR spot.

We also have a ton of DBs coming in. It would be nice to see a Richard Sherman situation happen though. Side note: Kobena needs to return kicks again

I know this has been discussed before, but with 5 WR/TEs coming in with this class, any ideas who may be advised to move from WR to DB? I would definitely like to see Kobina given a shot at CB, he's big and fast, and his WR experience should enable him to adjust quickly. Don't know where his head is right now with the demotion last yr, but he's a senior and I hope he's mature enough to salvage his last season. If not, he will apparently be buried at the WR spot.
With Kobena's straight ahead speed, I don't want to get ahead of my self here, but he has the potential to be an All-American wedge buster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom