Any Streaming Recommendations? | Syracusefan.com

Any Streaming Recommendations?

Well, if you have Comcast (as I do), you can't get ACCNE either. :(

That would definitely call into the category of "other than ACCNX". :oops:

Where's cuseguy?

Comcast here, so no ACC network.

You're not the only one, it seems. It's been a recurring issue all during FB and BB season.

Somebody suggested YouTubeTV as a permanent replacement.

You're not the only one, it seems. It's been a recurring issue all during FB and BB season.

Somebody suggested YouTubeTV as a permanent replacement.
Yes. YouTube TV has the ACC Network and all the other ESPNs and costs $50/month. You just need to get the internet from your cable company. Unlimited DVR. You can set it to record various sports events automatically regardless of which "station" is airing them. For me, I set it to record all the UVa b-ball games and it will jump to whichever "station" is airing the game and record it, the RSN, ACC Network, the Mothership, ESPN 2, doesn't matter.

Separate item I learned on our board. The current Comcast contract with Disney runs through 2022. They may not pick up the ACC Network until the renegotiation is completed.

Yes. YouTube TV has the ACC Network and all the other ESPNs and costs $50/month. You just need to get the internet from your cable company. Unlimited DVR. You can set it to record various sports events automatically regardless of which "station" is airing them. For me, I set it to record all the UVa b-ball games and it will jump to whichever "station" is airing the game and record it, the RSN, ACC Network, the Mothership, ESPN 2, doesn't matter.

Separate item I learned on our board. The current Comcast contract with Disney runs through 2022. They may not pick up the ACC Network until the renegotiation is completed.

I just did the three week free trial of youtube tv. Looks like a decent deal considering most ACC games during February appear to be on the ACC Network. I'll probably ditch it after the free trial

I bit the bullet and signed up for Hulu live. I get the big ten network and ESPNU too, so I can watch those games too, which is nice.

hit the little "x" in between and to the right of the "download" and "play now" icons, and then the play arrow button should be right there for ya.
you're welcome, gents (xfinity subscriber).

hit the little "x" in between and to the right of the "download" and "play now" icons, and then the play arrow button should be right there for ya.
you're welcome, gents (xfinity subscriber).
Worked on a laptop, not on an iPad.
Nice option for the Comcasters on here... Glad that I’m not one of them. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom